• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test + Tren + NPP

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do You think about:

Test Cyp 600mg week
NPP 500mg week
Tren Ace 500mg week
T3 12,5mcg ed
Cabaser 0.5mg e4d.

Goal is lean mass and strenght :)

I am on week 14 of almost the same. Couple of ideas.

1. I have not seen or experienced any difference other than more acne and estrogen by running the test that high while on tren. 300mg a week is more than enough otherwise your just wasting good test. Tren binds much stronger and more aggressively to receptors so not much test actually binds which leaves it floating around and that's not good. The 300mg of test is just there to keep you feeling ok and keeps your Johnson working.

2. Have Adex or Letro on hand if needed. Also try not taking the caber unless you need it. There have been a bunch of people saying that the whole prolactin thing with tren is bunk. Honestly I think it comes from people who decide to run the test so high while on it. They have ran test before at even higher levels with no issue now its an issue so they blame the tren. Actually its more than likely all the extra test floating around converting to DHT and estrogen. After reading about this I stopped the caber and have had zero issues. Now I just use it when I want to rock my wife's world in bed:)

3. EAT like its your job. Tren makes you metabolize everything you eat lightening fast. Eat to gain.

Thanks! The best help is from person who tried something almost the same! :) I will wait what other people have to say yet :)

Btw. how Your strenght gain on this blast?

Strength is up by week 6 or so. Once I start eating less it kind of levels of but the fullness, hardness, and vascularity I gain is freaky. I don't focus on lifting balls out heavy anymore to old for that. But yes the strength is there. I went from doing weighted pullups with 25 pounds added 4 sets of 15 to the same with a 45 plate and 10 more pounds of body weight. So yea the strength is there:)

Back