• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey all from Australia

vas85

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there peoples my name is Vas, i live in Ausrtalia was born there and am of Macedonian Background, i just turned 18 years of age and after finishing year 12 or secondary school how ever its called over in the USA, i thought i would start into training, ive just started 3-4months back with only light routine, as i am currently at uni.

I aim to get pretty built depending on my limits and how far i want to push myself. Just general stats

I'm 6foot 1 185.5CM

Weight: 76KG umm.. about around 180LB approx :)

Bench : 200LB ( as all weights here in aus r LB :p )

Curlups Seated : 40LB

Pushups 1x70 They are just off the top of my head for what i am approx capable of in my arm/chest area.

Nice Forums and CYA ALL :)

Welcome to IM :wave:

Do you know the Crocodile Hunter ;) Love that guy!!!

cool heheeh yer the crocodile hunter.. every1 down here knows who he is lol :p, i feel welcome already :D:D:D:D

oh and Rissole id say the best BUTT out of them is the 1 with the BLACK HIPSTER BRIEFS ... drooolz

heeh looks best in the black tho :p curvacious :) oh n guys ill try add attachments to my current pics of 2weeks ago if you guys want to comment, its been 3months ive just been doing bit here and there as the program says above :)

Here they are, just feel free to comment, my main area i feel i need to work on is TRICEPS BICEPS, oh and my triceps have got a bti more definition since these pic but its the latest i got so it will do

Tricep Pic

IML Gear Cream!
Abs Pic

Chest Pic dunno how to get best pose for them yet :p

Last 1, but more chest and shoulders but i was doign all the shots myself so its really im not 100% posing and i had to hold the webcam myself.... sisters wernt home :( :p heheeh.

and as i said again feel free to comment on it :) nothing will be taken to haert :) anything you see i need improving... besides what i said above about BICEPS TRICEPS :p

have you been working your lower body as well as you've been your upper?

Hey Dumbell, sorry for my LACK OF REPLY, i seemed to have lost my account user detail info but i got lucky when i tried a username and password and it was correct, Yes i have been training my lower body asmuch as my upperbody, but training the calfs is a bit of a pain... like post workout next day walking etc etc.

welcome to IM:lifter:

IML Gear Cream!
Cool, a fair few Ausrtalians ;)

heheheh this forums heaps good, diverse range of ppl :) plenty of Australian's 2! ;)

Back