• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

another d-s touchdown! alpha pharma test cyp & pharmacom tren e

cane87

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Communication was a++ like always.Shipping was fast as hell and very discrete.Feels good to be able to get pharma grade with domestic shipping this easy.Loyal customer here!

^ DS really feels like emailing your buddy for gear. Response time is stupid fast, always makes it right, and shows up fast as hell. I'm a customer for life

Thanks for ALWAYS showing support Cane87 . I know your a DS guy for life :winkfinger:

I ordered the Androxine. Going to post up as soon as I get it. Should be in a couple days. I already got tracking. ;) This could end up being my new preworkout! LOL!

I'm looking for more Info on this. Anyone have a link to the drug profile or a write up on it ?

I'm looking for more Info on this. Anyone have a link to the drug profile or a write up on it ?

Androxine is trenbolone suspension in water base. It is very fast acting. 100mg an hour preworkout it gives crazy stamina, I couldnt stop training, also gives crazy pumps and I was able to lift bigger weights than usually.

Theres a thread about it in here yb HeyMrWaters too, good review on it. :)

Androxine is trenbolone suspension in water base. It is very fast acting. 100mg an hour preworkout it gives crazy stamina, I couldnt stop training, also gives crazy pumps and I was able to lift bigger weights than usually.

Theres a thread about it in here yb HeyMrWaters too, good review on it. :)
i am going to get some of this next. the no pip reports, got me very eager to try it.

The site has been showing test cyp out of stock. Is it back in?

I was just on the site. Looks like they have e and c both in amps just not vials right now. That's the alpha pharma brand anyway. I didn't look at other brands.

I was just on the site. Looks like they have e and c both in amps just not vials right now. That's the alpha pharma brand anyway. I didn't look at other brands.

Yes amps are in stock. is everybody scared to use amps now? LOL!
Induject and Testocyp vials should be restocked in 2 weeks or so.
Testobolin vials are not available right now.
I have ICNs as well. best testosterone made. but it comes in amps only. :)

Yes amps are in stock. is everybody scared to use amps now? LOL!
Induject and Testocyp vials should be restocked in 2 weeks or so.
Testobolin vials are not available right now.
I have ICNs as well. best testosterone made. but it comes in amps only. :)
icns are top quality.i might get some of them next go around

Back