• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How bad is it to have elevated liver enzymes On Cycle?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My ALT is 85. Ref range 0-44
My AST is 46. Ref range 0-40

running 30mg of dbol ed, going into my 4th week and planned on 5 weeks. I regretfully admit I did not run Milk Thistle or any liver support although I'll be jumping on that ASAP. I'm assuming these numbers will reverse once I drop the dbol but since the ALT especially is over 2x the top of the reference range I'd like to hear from the more experienced guys here. Just want to make sure this 5 week run doesn't leave my with permanent damage.

A lot of stuff can mess with your liver enzymes, getting drunk frequently can screw them up. Using Ibuprofen daily will screw them up. I would need someone else to chime in here on how long you can have them elevated and still be ok. That's why I rarely use orals. 30 mg of d bol is a pretty low dose in my opinion. I would bet there are other things contributing to the elevated numbers.

Yeah, I'm hoping someone else can chime in with what their bloodwork looks like while using an oral like dbol. My numbers are typically in the normal range when not using anything. So this is most definitely from the dbols

It's absolutely normal. Don't sweat it at all. Retest 6 weeks after cycle AND pct is completed.

I lifted hard the night before my test and my ALT (SGPT) values went from skirting the edge to 103. I posted about it and the response I got is some of it can be caused by muscle breakdown after an intense session. I got retested without the hard session the night before hand and its normal. My AST (SGOT) never was elevated.

If everyone did a full BW MID cycle most people wouldn't cycle again, especially with orals. If you had normal levels pre, just take post cycle tests to make sure everything is back. You now know your liver responds badly to orals, it's up to you if you want to continue. Most people will say If you go back to normal 5 weeks isn't a big deal, but it's your body

Bro in all honestly those are not bad levels at all especially for being on a methyl. My numbers were both in the 100's a week after my last superdrol run. Stay hydrated and finish your cycle strong brother.

I agree to be running a methyl those numbers aren't much to worry about. Just run a liver support with tudeca and some NAC and you should get back in the normal range after your run is over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback, just started doubling up on a Liver support sup with NAC, ALA, Milk Thistle and some other stuff

IML Gear Cream!
Not bad readings at all considering the methlys. I've seen number 3 times higher than yours. Anything you ingest will effect you enzymes, methylated or not. High protein and Even training a couple days before bloods will have them read higher. Get bloods done post. A couple days prior, scale back on protein intake and don't train and your levels should all be within range.

Back