• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free Pharmacom Pharma3Tren (Tri Tren) offer with purchase

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Our most expensive Tren free with any purchase 600 bucks and over . Pharmacon Tren 3 is a Tren Blend containing 100 mgs Tren E , 50 mgs Tren Ace , and 50 mgs of Tren Hex . We at Domestic Supply would love to make deals and offers all the time . But at the prices we are selling Pharma Grade gear for as it is leaves very little room for profit , So sometimes when we have a lil overstock of certain items we can offer deals such as this . Remember there is NO 500% profit here with us . We are not making this gear at home . We are buying it just like you . Only thing is YOU get it delivered to your door in days without worries from Customs .

http://www.domestic-supply.com/viewproduct.php?id=135

Attachments

• Pharma3Tren-10ml.jpg
    Pharma3Tren-10ml.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 19
Free Tren 3 offer with purchase

Let me see your wink fingerrrrr

That's an awesome deal brother. Too bad I'm not financially able to spend that this time around! No worries, You other bros need to get on it though I have always loved 3 tren blends! haha

That's an awesome deal brother. Too bad I'm not financially able to spend that this time around! No worries, You other bros need to get on it though I have always loved 3 tren blends! haha

This is a great offer for very powerful 3 tren blend. ;)

Its a very popular item with many bodybuilders.

great offer. wish i would have waiting with my order lol..

Back