• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Get Shredded with DS (products review/log)

HeyMrWaters

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up everybody, I will be doing a 30 day log/review of DS's Alpha Pharma t3 and clen..starting tomorrow!

I figured anyone could leave a review saying "gtg highly recommended" but I wanted to switch it up and do it almost in a log fashion that will take note of all fatloss and overall results during the 30 day period. I think this will keep it very interesting :)

I will lay my diet out because as we all know that is what will fuel the drugs and put the fat loss in the right direction, but remember this is a product review and I plan on having some remarkable results in such little time due to the help of DS and Alpha Pharma..and that will be shown during this thread.

Expect before/after pics, daily weigh ins, and overall feelings/mentality on the PHARM GRADE compounds being used.

Pull up a chair, subscribe to the thread, and hang out for a little bit - let's see what kind of results I can pull off with the help of DS :winkfinger:

Well I was hoping for a run myself, but good luck, friend.

Let's see some starting stats again (height/weight)

I haven't weighed your beard in awhile

Interesting...I will follow...

The gears!
4uqe4ynu.jpg

ujybezu2.jpg

7aty7e7y.jpg

Will be running 50mcg t3 throughout, and starting at 40mcg Clen and bumping up gradually as needed.
Look how beautiful/professionally packaged this is...pharm grade gear is a wonderful thing indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty, so today kicked off day 1.

Starting stats, 5'6 180.8 pounds bloofy and bloated hah. The past 10 days have been all downhill for me sadly, but I'm picking back up the pieces now and getting back on track.

Diet will be keto, without really trying to stay in ketosis. Immediately post workout once a week on a really glycogen depleting day such as legs, I will have a high gi carb replenishing meal. Also once a week I will have a cheat meal/refeed. This cheat will also only be on a workout and cardio day with one rule being that I have to eat ALL my other scheduled meals of the day or I can't have the cheat. This will negate the possibility of me overdoing it and binging to the point of fat gain, but will also at the same time keep me sane in the brain and maybe even fuel that metabolism fire.

I know some of y'all are thinking - 30 days? What can he possibly do in 30 days? Well when I hit the gas hard changes come QUICK, especially when the right drugs are in the mix - and that they are :thumb: I have no doubt in my mind that this is going to be good.

On day 31, I will be laid back with my toes in the water/ ass in the sand - and I plan on being the most jerked and tanned sucka on that beach. Let's make it happen with the help of DS.

arasydah.jpg

qevu5ybu.jpg

Currently running AP Masebolin and going to run the Winny. For extra fat loss would u throw T3 in the mix? I never ran this compound and worry I will become hypo

Currently running AP Masebolin and going to run the Winny. For extra fat loss would u throw T3 in the mix? I never ran this compound and worry I will become hypo

I think if everything else is on point already (diet training rest) the addition of t3 can and will help improve fat loss greatly!.. But do not use it as a crutch for a pre exhausting lagging diet.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah diet and training are on point. I could always do more cardio as that is the nature of being a larger guy.
You look pretty damn lean already bro. That t3 is going to slice u silly!

Headed in the right direction.
180.4 this morning.

Today is legs so I'll be having 100g carbs post workout followed by a protein only meal then normal keto the rest of the day.

After taking my doses for the day (50 t3 40 Clen) my core feels so warm...even as I'm typing this right now aha. Good stuff.

also ive done clen before but never done t3 i just hear it's stronger and awesome to use them together.

Thank you t3 the metabolism train has taken off haha.

177.6 this morning (all weigh ins are fasted in the am)

Really felt the heat again after my post workout carbs yesterday....if I start dropping too fast I may have to add another post workout carb feed in each week .. help put some fuel in that furnace DS has made for me :)

I'm go'in to get me sum of that! T3 sounds on target. DS is this in stock?
Waters do u feel dizzy not eating carbs with T3. You may need to have a sweet potato or other highly digestible carb.

Been on t3 for 3 weeks with a trt dose of test, down 8lbs and loving it. The appetite suppression is amazing and they key for me. Week 1 I started at 50mcg a day split up twice a day. Taking 50 at once hit me to hard and got alil shaky. After a week my body adjusted and all sides disappeared except for the appetite suppression. I upped it to 75mcg and feeling Great. Gonna keep it here untill the pills run out (150) then bulk my ass off on AP TEST C AND DBOL. Can't wait to log my first cycle using quality gear

IML Gear Cream!
Waters do u feel dizzy not eating carbs with T3. You may need to have a sweet potato or other highly digestible carb.

I started a keto diet 3 days ago and have gotten alil dizzy at times. I think once I'm producing ketones and utilizing fat for energy I'll be fine,,the first few days are always tough. Today Was a big back day and I was very shaky, prob from the low carbs

When I was doing legitimate keto, I felt week and dizzy often. But now with my once weekly post workout carb load and once weekly cheat meal I feel completely fine and good to go.

Like I said I'm doing a "keto" diet but not really worried about staying in ketosis. This is what was recommended to me so I'm giving it a shot.

Been on t3 for 3 weeks with a trt dose of test, down 8lbs and loving it. The appetite suppression is amazing and they key for me. Week 1 I started at 50mcg a day split up twice a day. Taking 50 at once hit me to hard and got alil shaky. After a week my body adjusted and all sides disappeared except for the appetite suppression. I upped it to 75mcg and feeling Great. Gonna keep it here untill the pills run out (150) then bulk my ass off on AP TEST C AND DBOL. Can't wait to log my first cycle using quality gear

Awesome brother. Should be good for sure. I don't think I'll go over 50mcg this run.

I take all mine in the morning and feel fine. T3 has a pretty long half life if I'm not mistaken.

Alpha Pharma Thyro3 T3 is in stock. :)

5-6 177.5

5-7 177.2

Weight coming off nice and steadily, just how I like it. 1-3 pounds a week is where I want to be.

Clen at 80mcg is niceeeeee. Long lasting heat and alertness, but no jitters or shaky hands yet. Can deff say it is properly dosed and equal to 120mcg+ of research chem versions of it I have tried in the past.
Gonna stay at 80mcg for another week or so and will probably bump up the dose again just to get a real feel for the product and see how far I can push it before bad sides. Also since I'm running it 30 days straight with no breaks I may eventually have to up the dose anyways if effects start lingering. Everything good so far! Solid products producing solid results.

Thanks for following!

5-6 177.5

5-7 177.2

Weight coming off nice and steadily, just how I like it. 1-3 pounds a week is where I want to be.

Clen at 80mcg is niceeeeee. Long lasting heat and alertness, but no jitters or shaky hands yet. Can deff say it is properly dosed and equal to 120mcg+ of research chem versions of it I have tried in the past.
Gonna stay at 80mcg for another week or so and will probably bump up the dose again just to get a real feel for the product and see how far I can push it before bad sides. Also since I'm running it 30 days straight with no breaks I may eventually have to up the dose anyways if effects start lingering. Everything good so far! Solid products producing solid results.

Thanks for following!

How bout some pics? No homo, scouts honor. ✌️

Back