• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

RAW Power -- Strength Sports Contest Announcement !!!

All you niggz better stick around

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All you niggz better stick around

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LOL - I still want to see if I made any strength gains so I intend on putting up a couple more videos next week I guess of my final attempts for a max lift.

Then I thought about trying DC for a few months. Not sure about that yet though.

I'm gonna stick around. I maxed out on dl today after my working sets since competitions over and I have a ok show July 19th anyways and I hit 555 and felt good. I think I started at 515, I'll have to check my log but I'm very happy with it and will be maxing in bench next workout to see where it ended up on both them from this competition

Thank you guys! I am honored. Everyone did an amazing job with their logs and training. It was a real learning experience and great motivation.

Has it been six wks already! Wow!...

great job man I knew you where gonna win man awesome job, you are kickin ass with this! :clapping:

Has it been six wks already! Wow!...

great job man I knew you where gonna win man awesome job, you are kickin ass with this! :clapping:

I appreciate the words brother, thank you!

I'll continue to post about my lifting. Need all the help I can get if I'm going to keep hitting PR's and someday lift Elite. Lofty goals for a middle aged man but you know what they say...
"Fortune Favors The Bold"

If I can get I tonight ill pull and see if anything has moved. Iv lost 6lbs sense this started but I want to see what I can do if anything...

again congrats on the win.

Back