• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WB's Raw Deadlift Log - Grip It & Rip It

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, that's awful. So sorry to hear that. I can't imagine the stress you and your mom are dealing with now. Fortunately you have your niece and let's hope she's not too affected by all this.

Hope everything gets better buddy. Your a good man for taking care of your niece.

Holy shit man that's gotta be tough to deal with... Hold tight brother.

Obviously no updates on the lifting, but my niece is adorable.

ena5aja6.jpg

Maybe I'll just pin 3ml of TNE with 100mg of anadrol (and possibly an epi-pen) for my final deadlift. If that doesn't smash a PR nothing will.

Warrior

She's precious buddy!!! Seeing her has to put a smile on your face!!

WOW She is beautiful ...Much respect for you and Mom . Unfortunetley these are real life issues that alot of us have to go through . I can really relate to what you guys are doing and what you guys are going through . But hey its not like you even have a choice bro , That lil girl is all that matters and If I know you like I do THEN YOU WOULD DIE BEFORE YOU LET THAT LIL SWEETY SUFFER IN ANY WAY . Thats how i would see it also . Im sure she is just as happy as can be , Thanks to you and Mom ... Wish your family the best

Last edited:
Back