• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Raw powder source

musclebound1day

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been doing extensive research lately on raw suppliers. Can someone PM me with a source? Please. Problem is when someone names a source, I search for reviews on their source and find that it is unreputable. I need a source to get started on my homebrew. Already bought $800 in supplies for the setup. I dont need the source blasted on this thread due to restrictions placed on postings, but I could use a source. You scratch my back, Ill scratch yours. Once I get this up and going and testing properly, I will gladly hook up anyone with my product, but only if you supplied me with the source or knowledge.

Blind and lazy? love how threads end up turning into a slam post. I have been looking, if I would have found something, do you think I would be asking? I found some in our sponsors but when I look the sponsor up, bad things come up about them. I'm trying to not waste time or money. I'm not sure why a lot of post about raw suppliers turn into look for one when it could be as simple as me asking, and somebody PMing the source. Seems very simple.

We all waste time and money bro... It's called effort. Try it.
Hang around and prove yourself and maybe you'll make some friends and establish trust. This game is not for kids or the ignorant. Sorry but you must pay your dues just like everyone else.

Your post indicates that you're willing to research on your own. It's clear how much effort you have put into this.

If you try to go about it any other way you will likely make a bad name for yourself and no one will want to have anything to do with you. If you knew anything about this game, you would know that. Maybe on another board you would get away with this but not likely here.

I must add this, just a little hint, all the sponsors here have their own section where clients will post experiences. If you are too lazy and too good to go that far then I don't know what to tell you. What entitles you to believe you are above this?

The fact that he's asking for raws is a good sign. Cooking takes work but you obviously need good raw powder first....ahhh back to the problem at hand.:hmmm:

When you look at the reviews for each sponsor, you have people saying yes and people saying no go. Its hard to figure it out when a lot of special interest could be backing what people are saying. what I dont understand is, why would you even bother replying to this post if you have nothing to add? Not sure anyone wants to hear the negativity. I came to this forum for help not for people to cut me down.

My main issue is sponsors. People on here say good to go and on the web people say different. Even here people have issues. I don't want any names dropped on sources, due to the rules. If you can help me then PM me. Please.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel the need occasionally to enlighten the unenlightened. You may not like it but I don't like your approach, so I speak to it. I personally don't think I was all that negative, just truthful.

I don't think anyone was cutting you down. There are rules and guidelines and you clearly stepped out of line. The members that posted here are trying to help you whether you believe it or not. I have been a member myself for a loooong time and don't have a huge amount of post counts and I still wouldn't openly ask for a source like you did.

Reset your mind and think about what you are asking.

Finding a legit source is all part of the game bro. You will more than likely just need to try a few and see which you like best..

Back