• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood squirting out of my delt like a f**king squirt gun...

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just want to make sure I'm not the only one this has happened to, it's the first time it's happened to me.

So I pinned my delt just now. On its way in I definitely passed by a nerve as my felt twitched a little(I'll usually take it out and start again when this happens but it wasn't so bad so I continued). Got all the way in, aspirated, injected, pulled out, and blood squirted a good 12-16inches out of my delt all over my f**king desk lol. I got the bleeding to stop, and just have a tiny bump there now like a mosquito bite or something.

Am I the only one?

This happened to me with my Quad once, same thing you describe almost exactly. It was a little sore for a day or two but then healed up just fine. seeing the blood squirt across the room was a little shocking though as it was happening.... lol.

Must have nicked a blood vessel in that nerve which made it start bleeding then the added pressure of the gear you injected. Yikes!

Happened to me on my first cycle ever. The funny thing is my roomate was pinning me just for kicks and the blood shot all over him! Big ass air bubble and then POP! Blood everywhere. HAHA! I had a pretty killer purple lump there for weeks man. First and last time I let someone pin me.

th

It happens sometimes, doesn't mean that you did anything wrong. Probably nicked an artery. May bruise up a bit. More of a pain to have to clean up the blood that shot out on the floor lol.

The time it happend to me I was injecting my glute. I forgot to switch needles and used my draw needle. Blood squirted a good 12 inches and bleed like a mofo. Had a huge lump for a week. Kinda scary but not all that uncommon I guess.

Back