• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CEMproducts Quality Research Chems and Peptides Official May Sales Thread!

^^^click above^^^

15% off STOREWIDE!

April 28th - May 5th

You want an additional 10% off???? Use code CEMco10 for an additional 10% OFF!

CEM

top notch company right here

^^^click above^^^

25% off Melanotan II

20% OFF ALL OTHER PEPTIDES

Get an extra 10% off by following us on twitter @cemproducts, mention us then a code will be sent to you.

CEM

^^^click above^^^

25% off Melanotan II

20% OFF ALL OTHER PEPTIDES

Get an extra 10% off by following us on twitter @cemproducts, mention us then a code will be sent to you.

CEM

Notice to our International Customers: When ordering our products know the applicable laws in your country. We do not offer reshipment of orders which due to these laws do not make it into your possession. In some cases you must place smaller orders in lieu of one large order or we will cancel it to avoid the above mentioned issue.

I have received my package from CEM products and i live in Australia. Customs have opened it and inspected the parcel. However, they did not seize it. I ordered 2 50mg Liquid Tamox. My questions is my didn't it get seized?

Thank you!

Customs checks for illegal items and items that should have duty paid on them.
Either the Tamox is not illegal in Aus or they just didn't know what it was.
It's not a narcotic and it is not labelled for human consumption.
Research chems fall into a gray area in most countries.
A different Customs inspector may have made a different decision regarding seizure...you just never know.
The truth is, most packages are not inspected and very few of the ones that do get inspected ever get seized.
It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws in their country.

I do know the law which is....

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) is a Schedule 4 Prescription Only Medicine under the SUSDP so would require a prescription to get it in Australia.

Which is why i was asking the question... Why didn't they seize it....

Thank you Paranoid Fitness for your reply!

IML Gear Cream!
I do know the law which is....

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) is a Schedule 4 Prescription Only Medicine under the SUSDP so would require a prescription to get it in Australia.

Which is why i was asking the question... Why didn't they seize it....

Thank you Paranoid Fitness for your reply!

I dunno man... maybe customs guy juices n didnt want to mess up a pct lol

^^^click above^^^

30mL Clen
30mL T3
30mL Cia

35% OFF

This could end at anytime so GO NOW!

Want an extra 10% off? Follow us on twitter @cemproducts, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

CEM

^^^click above^^^

30mL Clen
30mL T3
30mL Cia

35% OFF

This could end at anytime so GO NOW!

Want an extra 10% off? Follow us on twitter @cemproducts, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

CEM

Back