• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Probably getting written up over crossfit in the next few days

IML Gear Cream!
Update. Well had the meeting. Basically it doesn't matter what happened, it's all a matter of opinion and mine doesn't mean shit.i was made to sign something saying I will participate in basically whatever the management decides to do ie crossfire . Guess I better be looking for a new job.

What! Okay, you counter with, I already work my ass off in the gym. I don't need to pussyfoot around and get injured. You sign something for me that says, if I get hurt, or some dipshit wants me to do something that's totally unsafe and I do hurt myself, it was because of your stupid idea to force me to do something I didn't want to do..... and you're financially responsible.

you damn sadist, You think you're al qaeda ?

Also an excellent idea

Idk what world you guys live in but I would have told them to take that paper and shove it up their ass. It's a free country, no one can make you do something you don't want to. Unless it was part of the original job description I don't see how you can get penalized or forced into anything. Wtf is going on here?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Idk what world you guys live in but I would have told them to take that paper and shove it up their ass. It's a free country, no one can make you do something you don't want to. Unless it was part of the original job description I don't see how you can get penalized or forced into anything. Wtf is going on here?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It is becoming the American way...Very sad....

In the meantime I have found my new exercise wear for work
images

Couldn't you get a letter from a sports therapist (or someone like that) saying this shit is bad for you and you shouldn't be doing it?

Or the good old nurses/doctors note the fat girls used to have ample supply of in middle school for PE class, don't forget to put your ankle brace on right before workout time....

reddog doing crossfit..

ickYWsnB3geKW.gif

That has to be Planet Fitness.
No where else would you find a fat person using such good non judgmental exercise form combined with a intense training technique like that one.
Nice purple and yellow color coordinated hard core non judgmental zone gym environment ambiance.
A win win non judgmental combination for sure.

I bet he does that as a calorie burning exercise to burn off the calories on Planet Fitness free pizza day.

Back