• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie to the forum , not to the gym!!

BigJonStud

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 6'1" 220 right now. Have been dieting and working out 5-6 days a week for 4 months. Mostly strength increasing excerises. Once and a while I dabble with smaller muscles. I also go for a 1-2 mile run or do the P90x Plyo workout once or twice a week. I was at 246. My goal is to cut down to 205 or possibly 200 and stay lean and active. I always was but just had a child and got married, new house and you know what I mean. Got lazy, but boy what a mistake. I get 150 g of protein, 80 grams of fat and about 250 grams of carbs in a total calorie count 2500+- a few. I also drink 8-10 16oz. bottles of water per day. I take fish oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamin, creatine (im done with this now),and amino powder drink. A few others are a good ilk thistle, zinc and L-arginine. So again, my goal is to cut weight an get defined. I think im pretty close but this is when itgets tough. Any advice, help or critisizm would be great! Thanks everyone!

look into carb cycling to keep that metabolism burning for the long run. i would up protein to 200 and drop carbs to 200 . look up shelby starnes he has some great ebooks on what your looking for

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome bigjonstud, have heard allot of god things about Shelby stares....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Thanks everybody! Im not familiar with carb cycling but after tonite I will be. Im looking forward to trying different things especially from guys who know their stuff!

Welcome to the community.

Welcome!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again guys and gals. Just an update. Im 8 days into my carb cycling program and I think its going to be great. Something new. I feel great, strong and am still burning fat. I'm down to 214 right now. I have also increased my protein to at least 200. Hopefully giving my metabolism a jump. I cant wait to see myself in 2-3 months. I'll r right where I want to be.
Thanks everyone!

Thanks again guys and gals. Just an update. Im 8 days into my carb cycling program and I think its going to be great. Something new. I feel great, strong and am still burning fat. I'm down to 214 right now. I have also increased my protein to at least 200. Hopefully giving my metabolism a jump. I cant wait to see myself in 2-3 months. I'll r right where I want to be.
Thanks everyone!
Awesome! And welcome to the board!

Thanks everyone!

Nee to to the board as well! Welcome! Carb cycling is a great tool to use. Good luck bro!

Back