• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Here

Fio

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I just joined the site. I started like most women, running on the treadmill. I met a gentleman who encouraged me to begin lifting weights. I've been doing it for a few years now and I lost quite a bit of weight. But I am a novice when it comes to supplementation, counting calories and knowing how many carbs I should incorporate into my diet. I was lucky and didn't really have to until now.

I feel a I have a decent foundation and I am looking to make some changes as far as cutting.

Welcome

Welcome Fio ..... Pics and stats please....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

What stats are you looking for? And do you ask for pics of men too?

What stats are you looking for? And do you ask for pics of men too?

Did not mean to come across in a bad way, I apologize. As to your question we do ask for stats and pics when their are questions posed to training, diet, what areas that people are trying to work on or develop.

Welcome to the community.

Did not mean to come across in a bad way, I apologize. As to your question we do ask for stats and pics when their are questions posed to training, diet, what areas that people are trying to work on or develop.

I didn't take offense. I was just asking. I've been on other fitness forums and the first thing, the men ask the ladies is for pics and it's almost a joke. And?I've seen that Anything Goes section, lol. I have some that I have taken but I still have to load them to my computer.

Stats, I want to cut, I'm 128lbs, my measurements are

Arms 10.75
thighs 21
calves 13.25
Hips 36
Waist 28 (this one pisses me off the most)
Chest 35
21% body fat (this seems high, I was tested with one of those hand held things and wasn't tested on an empty stomach)

I carry fat on my stomach, backside and inner thighs. I had a 25 inch waist 2 years ago, but I was going thru a divorce and there is nothing like that stress diet. I work out at least 4 days a week, weight training, hate cardio (I know I'm going to have to do it) My biggest problem is diet. I am a carb lover, which over the past week I have cleaned up a but. I started tracking what I eat and realized I was not taking in enough calories and when I was they were empty. So I have been trying to watch that. I upped my protein to at least 128g per day, I am taking in about 1500 calories, fruits, veggies and protein. I have no idea where my carbs should be. Someone suggested to keep my carbs at 50 for 10 days to "carb shock"my body. But I have read that will put you in a catabolic state. I worked hard for the bit of muscle I do have and I don't want want to lose any of it.

I think that's about it?..

IML Gear Cream!
^^ the new Ashoprep of ASF

Just kidding, homes

Welcome to IM

welcome!

Back