• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to run prami without sleepiness coming into play?

jshel12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I have been back and forth on prami or caber but I cannot find a source I trust for caber, so I got prami from r*s**rchst*p at .5mg a mL. I've done research and read all threads. One side effect I cannot have is falling asleep while at work. And I can't always take it at same time during day cause I'm on call and I'm not gonna take it before work. I'm assuming one can adjust to sides over time if starting low and gradually increase. So my plan was to run .05mgs for 1st 2 weeks, then adding .05mgs every 10-14 days never going above .3mgs a day. I'll be running tren E 400mgs weekly for 10 weeks. Does this seem like a conservative enough plan to reap benefits of prami while being able to build tolerance to stay awake. Any input would be appreciated. I'm hoping starting as low as .05 and not going above .3 will keep me awake during shifts at work. Some people are prescribed 4.5 mgs a day, that would take me over 2 weeks to reach.

Start low and take before bed if you are worried about sleepiness. Once you get used to the dose you can take it first thing when you wake up.

Isn't Prami daily

I have been using prami at .5 with no issue with sleepiness. Actually I have to take it 2 hours before bed or else I toss and turn all night. If your on call 24hrs then unfortunately you might just have to deal with the sides while working or awake....

start low, if you take to much youll feel sick. Just take it before bed and let the sleepyness take over.

I have been using prami at .5 with no issue with sleepiness. Actually I have to take it 2 hours before bed or else I toss and turn all night. If your on call 24hrs then unfortunately you might just have to deal with the sides while working or awake....

Well I'm also prescribed ambian and klonapin. So I'm hoping that I can take them with my melatonin along with the prami right after work before bed and I'll be able to sleep through. And when I get my days off from work just take before bed at night. A while ago I was on 200mg seroquel, and I could sleep for almost 24 straight hours, thats what I was afraid of happening with prami. Kind of hard to be on call if your in a coma unable to answer phone to take call in first place. I'm just gonna start low and build up a tolerance. No need to rush right in. Thanks for answering guys.

That won't happen. Dose up like heavy suggested

200mg seroquel wow yea that would make me sleep for about a week. 100 mg is a super high dose good lord dude.i am geting a rx for it to get me off of ambien. i think it 20mg of seroquel something like that.

Back