• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

★★★New Products..Steroidsfax.com★★★

Vision

Super Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
community_zpsed07ad1a.png

First and foremost, SF would like to thank all of our incredibly large repeat customers, It's our unwavering dedication to you that we give thanks..
For our NEW customers,We realize how fortunate enough we are, that you have chose us..

For those who are unfamiliar with our services,SteroidsFax.com is a business that has been growing steadily over the past 2 years,as we understand that our role in the ANABOLIC society and our moral obligation is to pertain to our customers..We've always taken our customers needs into consideration,we've demonstrate that by listening to what you have to say...

Caring for our customers has never been more important!

It was these exact notions that helped us grow to be who we are today!

As we explore everyday,and find new innovated ways to to exceed your expectations by providing our customers with the finest shopping experience,coupled with unparalleled customer service..

It brings us great pleasure to introduce one of the newest/finest Anabolic Pharmaceuticals on the market today!

Keep your eyes peeled for these guys,because they promise to make a lot of noise, and challenge any contender in the Anabolic circuit..

http://www.SteroidsFax.com present to you ----

valk_zps26706883.png

valkbottle_zps68a9aa24.jpg

(Sample pic)

(The product list will be updated shortly in our ONLINE store)

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

We're not done yet, so don't go anywhere!

We'd also like to make an intro in regards to a fine Pharmaceutical group that has made some great accomplishments in the European market..

SF will be carrying an ORAL line from this exceptional Pharma Group..
logo.png

http://pharmacomlabs.com/

SteroidsFax.com finds it tp be our mission to build a strategic alliances with the most reputable laboratories on the market (Sciroxx/Valkyrie/Pharmacom) to ensures our clients security and comfort that they are buying the finest authentic product available.

Warmest Regards, Team Fax

Team Supervisor-Vision

PS..Soon there will be a LIVE customer service available,because we value our customers, and it's important that we listen to what you have to say..We will see to it that we answer all of your questions and concerns!

More to come!

This lab sounds promising.

Sounds great Vision! Any domestic shippers?

Will SF carry pharmacom injectables along with the oral line in the future? I have heard some good things about pharmacom products.

We may.. we have so much things planned ahead.. Im excited...

SF is exploring everyday, and find innovated ways to be a leader in this market

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds great Vision! Any domestic shippers?

Hey brother,
Yes we have some Domestic lines avail.. We're doing everything within our powers to make this products available with just about every shipping option that we have have..

My buddy is using the Pharmacon Anavar and having great success. Highly recommended.

Yes man, I'm impressed with the line as well.. They proved themselves and definitely produce what they claim, and than some..

Hey..just looked at the new lineup..looks nice. When are you guys gonna update pricing on the Domestic?

Check on our Dom list...We also have orals avail for dom, just inquire with-in..

What's the deal with Valkyrie ? Their label design look very similar to Sciroxx.

They look nothing like Sciroxx, there's no connection..

Valk is a new contender in the AAS market, and they've had some stellar success in the Euro market..

I need a good domestic sponsor that doesn't use EO in their products.

Due to the vast amount of immune-response in indivisible in regards to EO,the lines we carry have resorted to other messures

I hate EO. Shit makes my muscle swell to the point where it's hard to move for a couple of days. No bueno

Hey brother,
Yes we have some Domestic lines avail.. We're doing everything within our powers to make this products available with just about every shipping option that we have have..

Yes man, I'm impressed with the line as well.. They proved themselves and definitely produce what they claim, and than some..

Check on our Dom list...We also have orals avail for dom, just inquire with-in..

Noted...filed... and secured! Will def b in touch.

Back