• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shaving

jorjorbinx

GEARED UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
eveytime i shave my skin gets irritated. any one else have the same problem or a solution? nono? lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Body hair? facial hair? or Junk hair?

Stop using the bargain brand shaving cream and disposable razors.

Stop using dull blades..invest here

body hair

it gets irritated a couple days after when hair starts growing back

That is genetic. It has nothing to do with dull razors. I have the same issue. It is 10 times worse when I get waxed, and a 100 times worse when I use hair removal creams.

My boss and his wife own spas. The wife is Brazilian, and she knows almost everything there is to know about skin problems and razor rash. She gave me a tube of Savan smooth serum. I will use it next time I shave my chest, and I will let you know if it makes a difference.

that would be awesome . the most irritation in in the happy trail region. i am no where near very hairy either

that would be awesome . the most irritation in in the happy trail region. i am no where near very hairy either

My shit breaks out every fucking where. I had a breakout on my back when I got it waxed that was so disgusting I was embarrassed to take off my shirt in public. It turned into 100 zits.

My shit breaks out every fucking where. I had a breakout on my back when I got it waxed that was so disgusting I was embarrassed to take off my shirt in public. It turned into 100 zits.

yes that is horrible. hopefully you find a solution

IML Gear Cream!
I use Nair mens or womens. its a gamble, leave it on to long and your fucked.

try magic shave...its a depilatory originally designed for black men...they tend to get severe razor burn and ingrown hairs. It became popular with the ladies for no-no parts after cosmo "discovered" it years back..lol
can be found in most major chin grocery stores and pharmacy

and you can also give "no more bumps" a go..always worked like magic for me after waxing- can be found in the hair removal section of sally beauty supply and amazon

gentle exfoliation can help a LOT as can use of an astringent immediately after shaving, witch hazel is a good cheap astringent

I got part of my back waxed once, I felt like it was the wax itself that irritated me and made me itchy within minutes. As for shaving though, I think if you were shaving in the correct direction with a good lube (shaving cream, soap + shower or something) it shouldn't be that bad. I can shave almost anywhere and be fine, but if you wait 2 days well, its probably stubble growing back. You need to keep up with shaving.

This is part of the reason people wax, to avoid the stubble that comes back so quickly.

I mostly use clippers and the small attachment. If I want to get rid of the stubble I'll use my electric razor or one of those creams for that extra smooth feel, I never use an actual razor, fuck that.

As far as my face the cheapest razor and some water works just fine. My dad was against gels or creams, teased my older brother for using them so I always went without. Doesn't bother me at all, guess my skin got used to it.

As far as my face the cheapest razor and some water works just fine.
me too weird that the throw-aways work great
that no bumps stuff works great to it lasts a while to.

I use Nair mens or womens. its a gamble, leave it on to long and your fucked.

Fuck that man, burned my nipples last time! I thought I got gyno but it was the damn nair.

I use a razor just fine. The cheap single blades work better because its easier to wash out the hairs so it stays clean and pretty sharp and won't irritate me as much as the multiple blades do. I also use barbosal, best shit out I don't care what anyone says or what expensive shit you are using. I've tried it all and this has been the best combo for my skin. Also, irritation tends to go away after you shave multiple times and the skin gets used to it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

yeah bro i use it on the sack on a regular basis. its fucked me up probably about 50% of the time actually. last a while though. haha. one time I had to wrap my junk in tissue paper covered in that shit that's for diaper rash for a day. I guess its got cod oil or something in it, smelled funky.

I don't get razor burn if I shave with the grain but I also don't get that close of a shave :geewhiz:..... On the other hand I can shave against the grain and I am smooth as a babies bottom but in a couple days the razor burn hits and it looks what imagine a herpes break out looks like.... No win scenario.

Edit Im talking about my balls.

IML Gear Cream!
Stop using the shitty multi balde cartridge razors and get a good old safety razor. You wont be sorry.

I build a nice bonfire, get liquored up and when it gets about just above knee level I strip down and jump over it a few times, just make sure to rub some aloe on your sausage before hand. Nothing like a freshly singed nut sack...

Wanna get that pesky chest hair or back, a trusted friend with a can of aerosol hair spray and a lighter will do. Lol

ill have to try some of these ideas im glad im not alone

Had this problem all the time. Even with the new 5 blade razors...

Everything they sell now is shit!!! I got an old Gillette adjustable safety razor, get some proraso shave cream and a badger brush. And get some FEATHER blades. It is a ten times better shave,, easily. And for your face a straight edge is even better still.

I tried my womans venus razor before, it was actually very nice...of course when she walked in I was like: http://youtu.be/uF3y_ocbXfQ

Back