• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DM's Raw Power Contest Log

IML Gear Cream!
Today's workout

Max Bench:

Incline Bench
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 5
275 x 3
285 x 1
315 x 1
335 x 1

Bent Over Rows
225 x 10
275 x 6, 6

Triceps: EX Curl bar pullover + Extension
105 x 10, 8 ,6

Hammer Curls
40 x 15
45 x 40
50 x 8

Forearms: Seated BB Wrist curls
95 x 10, 8, 6

Nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I have two days off from lifting then 2 dynamic days on Friday and Saturday. I'll do some easy cardio these off days.

Nothing wrong with volume, we get lots in on the accessory work.

Speaking of that I should add to my Dynamic Squat/Deadlift day. So far all I really have scheduled is box squats.

Would it make sense to add speed DL's at about 50-60% of my max after the box squats? Then possibly pull through's, and of course abs?

Yes that is what I do

In they go then. Felt like too easy of a day without more in there.

IML Gear Cream!
Did my second pin of TB500 this morning. First was on Monday. Looking forward to see if it helps my tendons.

For years I would add speed deadlifts on squat day at 60% and 60% squats on dl days

Would it make sense to add speed DL's at about 50-60% of my max after the box squats? Then possibly pull through's, and of course abs?

I like pull throughs..... But I always forget about them. Will have to add them in.

Did my second pin of TB500 this morning. First was on Monday. Looking forward to see if it helps my tendons.

I saw improvement towards the end of the second wk start of the 3rd. I'm crossing my fingers for ya.

I like pull throughs..... But I always forget about them. Will have to add them in.

They kind of hurt my shoulders. I have some kind of strain in both delts that bothers me only in certain positions and not all the time. For example my left delt will hurt like hell pulling my pants up, but only on a rare occasion. Pull throughs kinda kit them just in the right spot as well. I just can't raise my arms at all and I can get away with them.

Today's workout - Dynamic Squat/Deadlifts

Box Squats:
135 x 6 x 2
225 x 2 x 2
275 x 2 x 2
315 x 2 x12 - 30-45 seconds rest between doubles

Glute/Hip Thursts:
315 x 10 x 3

Single Leg HyperExtensions:
body weight x 10 x 3 each leg

Vids coming

Here's a short clip of the final box squat set of 12. Only have 1 set of the 12 here. No need to bore everyone with a long boring vid.

Today's Workout

Dynamic Bench

Flat BB - speed press
warmups:
135x3x3
185x3x3

Work Set:
225lbs - 9 sets of 3 reps with 3 different grips widths. 30 sec rest between triple

JM Press:
185x6,5,4

Lat Pulldowns:
14platesx10x3

Croc Rows:
130x20 each arm

Delts:
Lateral - 40x20,12,10
Rear - 30x20,12,10

Forearms:
Seated BB Wrist curls - 95x15,10,6

Man you guys are killing it

Today's workout

Max Sq/DL

Z-Squats:
135x8
185x5
225x5
275x2
315x1
335x1

Good Mornings:
135x8
185x6,6,6

Hyper-Extensions (rounding back)
25lb plate 3x8

Pullups:
body weight - 3x8

Abs:
Cable Crunches + Obliques

Here's a short clip of the final box squat set of 12. Only have 1 set of the 12 here. No need to bore everyone with a long boring vid.

Looks great, the form is almost spot on for your squat style. That a low box your on.I'm gonna post one of mine up, my form is a little off but it's been a while so ill fix it up and post better ones latter on. There is a little bit of tweaking I feel is needed but, very very good. Ill post vid and resasons in my thread.

Looks great, the form is almost spot on for your squat style. That a low box your on.I'm gonna post one of mine up, my form is a little off but it's been a while so ill fix it up and post better ones latter on. There is a little bit of tweaking I feel is needed but, very very good. Ill post vid and resasons in my thread.

Thanks bro. Yeah, this was a little low but that was intentional. I started with 5 risers the last time I did them and went down to 4 this time to work on going deeper. I was trying to sit back far enough and not rock back up yet relax the hip muscles on the box.

Relaxing and rockin are a good thing in my book. Check my thread and I posted a video and explanation. Learned it for joe demarco himself. The knee and rock added 90lbs for the movement in one session. Check it...

Today's Workout:

Max Bench

Flat BB Bench with Bands (Monster Mini's)
135x10
185x10
225x3
275x1

Bent Over Rows
225x15
275x7,7

EZ Curl PO/Ext
105x15,12,10

Hammer Curls
50x15,12,8

Seated BB Wrist Curls
95x8,12,8 (had a decent rest between the first and second set as someone just had ot have a conversation with me)

Back