• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Usealittles plain to pull big again...

Usealittle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know the title implies the the DL will be a focus but iv got 8wks before I hit Vegas for the 4th and not goin to go being the fat guy so I will Be getting myself in shape and attempting to pull heavy when it's all said and done.

A little background on me…
Started powerlifting roughly 7 years ago in the 220 class my first meet I was raw and waiting at 206 pounds uncut. My first total was just under 1400 pounds. Time goes on I get stronger and endupsetting multiple records in my weight class in the equipped class. With my highest total being about 1850 in a single ply class. Now being over 6 feet tall and 220 class really doesn't make the best class for me but I never wanted to walk around at 250 pounds having to hold that every day. Fast forward to about close to three years ago just stopped working out altogether and up until maybe 3-4months ago have not been in the gym at all. The past few months I've been in and out but nothing steady and I need something like this to be able to get me to make sure that I'm going where I need to be.

So that being said the workouts will be strong not a whole lot of dead lifting being done because I've always strengthened my deadlifts by not deadlifting I don't how much since that makes but that's what's always worked for me.

Currently I'm only on my TRT dose which 200 mg a week. But if everything goes correctly I will be starting a cycle next week which will be not much more than what I'm using now but it will give me in the groove and get me going.

Cycle most likely Some sustinon on some bold cyp and it oral to go with it. Oils will be kept under 1g wk...

As for dead lifting like I said I won't be very much done I will do a lot of accessory work to build my deadlifts. I posted a video last week of me pulling 600 pounds it was ugly but I got it up so that will be my starting point. So I will see what I could add to it in five weeks with no direct dead lifting done. I will mostly just be posting leg and back workouts. Unless people want to see the rest of what I'm doing also...

If I can get it anywhere near close back to 700 I would be very happy. The most weight ever got credit for was 722 pounds I missed my next lift at 738 due to non-lockout.

Ask around... I was approached for the position, whether I'm liked or not (dont know you or what side of the fence your on)I do know what I'm talkin about when it comes to strength and getting people strong.

Going in tonight going to be doing some back work no dead lifting but back work and spinal strength will be done tonight. I'll get back with the work out later.

Oh by the way my YouTube page is liftnstuff, There are two of them for some reason I don't know why both of them are mine look through both of them the one that that have the new videos are from recent within the past few months. You can see my most recent bench and my most recent squat and my most recent deadlifts. None of them great but they're all pretty good considering how long I've been away From heavy movements.

Sounds like we have a lot in common with quiting working out for years and just coming back. That's an awesome total in pl for single ply 220 class! I'm interested in seeing u post all your workouts. Good luck in your journey back. It's already starting out good with a 600lb deadlift!!

Yeah.... Shit happens. I went through alot of shit which sent me on a spiral for 2+years...

i think it kinda odd that my strength has not propped of much in that time. But then again when I go on and come off cycle I don't really lose too much strength anyway.

Last edited:
Tonight....

Back

Bent row
135x20
225x15
315x12
365x12 never go that high on reps
405x10•10
315x20

Close grip pull downs
120x12
180x10
230x10•10

Wide pull downs
180x20

Erector work (don't know what to call it)
35x10•10•10 light weights easy sets

Smith bent shrugs
70x12•12•12 light weights easy sets

DB shrugs
100x20 only ever do 1 set

Bent rear lats
55x15
65x12•12•12•

This is how I build DL strength

Nice. That's some heavy bent over rows. Interesting to see that's a workout you have used to build your dl.

There is more back work done on legs day.... Not directly but indirectly.

IML Gear Cream!
Very cool to see you back at it brother!

I'll be following!

Just did arms today nothing to report unless someone wants to see it...

Good to see you again. Been following you for years. Smart dude

Today I was not in it... Everything felt heavy.

Legs/calf

Seated toe
115x100 30•45•60•72•83•95•100

Squats (Oly style)
135x10
225x8
315x5
365x1
405x2
385x5-8 6•6
335x5-8 7•/ (back is getting tight)

RDL
225x10•/

DB stiff leg DL
80x10
120x8-12•12•12

Leg curl
80x10
120x10•12•10/12 (slow up and down)

Hanging leg lift
3x10 (starting easy)

dont know what it was today but shit was not a good day... I was holding to start off on a high note but, shit happens.

cycle started today...
375mg sust wk
5-600mg bold cyp wk
40-100mg OT ed
Not a huge cycle but its all i need to move weights.

Thanks...

for some reason I was decending very slow... I have no idea why. Sencond and third where no problem but the first way odd.

That's same way I am when I start doing them again after not doing them for a while. Feels hard in first rep slow and uncoordinated then feel better but first rep feels like I waste a lot of energy but after I do them for a few weeks in a row I don't notice it anymore

Day3

Chest shoulders tris

Incline cbls
50x15
80x12
110x8
120x12•12 slow down contraction top
120x30 med speed

Arnold press
35x15
50x10
65x10
75x10

1arm side lats
35x10•10 twist is makin back tight

Side lats both arms
35x20
40x15

Close grip bench
135x12
225x10•10•10 (Top half rep w/pause at btm) easy reps concentrate on lockout.

Up right row
65x15
95x15
125x15
145x12•11•11-95x15 (1min between)

Cbl fly low
90x20

1arm OHD ext
30x20•16•12 (no rest)

Bent lats
40x15•15•15•15•15

all was more for show/looks then strength today, will do legs again Thursday. Nothin special today...

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing wrong with a light weight higher rep day thrown in. A little show muscle building is a good thing... IMHO. I want both - look and be strong. Not too much to ask :)

Subbed Usealittle! :thumb:

Nothing wrong with a light weight higher rep day thrown in. A little show muscle building is a good thing... IMHO. I want both - look and be strong. Not too much to ask :)
This is what iv always been after...

Fuck man... It's always something.

my mastiff has a seasure so I'm not goin to the gym tonight. Will try to hit it before I leave in the morning but I'm not used to workin out eurly in the morning so I don't know how it will go...

:/

Was gone with the wife.... I'm back and don't see any thing stopping my for a little but.

today

Day 9 after almost a wk off...

Legs/calf

Seated toe
115x100 33•60•76•86•94•100

Back squats warm ups
135x10
225x6
315x4

High box squats
315x6
405x5
495x6 <video

Front squats
135x6
185x3
225x4
275x6

Stiff leg DL
225x12
275x< video
315x<video

Pull throughs
70x12
110x12
150x15

Cardio
15min walk on tread mill
11 inc 2.8 sp

Box squats and stiff legs form where a little off. It's been a little while sense I'm done them. Form will get better as I do them more.

Hope the dogs ok buddy. I love that last workout there well put together IMO.

Thanks, he is the runt of the litter but he is my first dog that mine so shit really gets to me when shit happens to him. He's like my kid sense I don't have any real children.

I'm think I'm gonna keep Mondays workout like this for a little bit and see how it goes.

I understand totally my girl and I have three dogs also and four kids. I'm gonna try and steal that workout and try it I really like the layout but don't think I can handle that much I just have no stamina endurance at all but it's coming back. Thanks buddy

Back