• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

On TRT, want to blast Prop

first blood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to do 10 weeks of Test Prop and NPP and I am considering just running these two right on top of my TRT dose of 200mg/wk.

NPP at 150 mg eod and prop 100 mg eod. I would run the prop lower cause I would be taking the 200 mg of cyp.

What do you guys think.

BTW I didnt post it in the anabolic forum cause I wanted feedback from TRT guys.

Thanks

Hey First Blood,
I am on prescribed TRT and have ran TPA along with my test. One thing I would recommend is you watch your E2 levels. Also, I was on TRT for quite a while so I was dialed in pretty good and new where my E2 levels were at. IMO Prop will raise your E2 levels quicker than test cyp.

Hey First Blood,
I am on prescribed TRT and have ran TPA along with my test. One thing I would recommend is you watch your E2 levels. Also, I was on TRT for quite a while so I was dialed in pretty good and new where my E2 levels were at. IMO Prop will raise your E2 levels quicker than test cyp.

Thanks for the response!
Yeah I am dialed in as well and I use Adex to control E2.

And Im thinking , Ccant I go ahead and just run the Prop and NPP at the same dose 100-150 mg EOD ? My trt dose just puts mt test level in the high norm range so lets say I do the prop at 125mg eod that would be 500mg/wk on top of normal levels. Or would it technically be 700mg a week because I am taking the 200 mg of cyp?

If it actually counts as 700mg/wk then I do not want this because I have never gone higher than 500mg in a blast.

Technically, yes it would be 700mg/wk but I believe your gains would be much better. First cycle rule of thumb is between 400-600mg/wk test, 700mg/wk is not crazy but would probably net you some very nice gains along with the NPP. I have gone 600mg/wk for a short blast and next time around I will prob go a little higher... What other supps are you taking? When I blast I make sure and protect what I can like BP, liver, etc....

Sincerely,

Well, Im a conservative type. Ive done 4 cycles and never went higher than 500mg . So I would either run my trt dose at 200mg and then inj 400mg of prop per week for a total of 600mg. No sense in going past 600mg if I have never gone that high before. So that would be 75mg of prop eod.

Or I would lower my trt dose to 100mg and then inj 125 mg of prop /wk.

Im thinking the second one would be better for gains?

Supps incld. creatin,nac,multi,fish oil, D, probiotic green powder

I would do EOD prop...

Right. I would do eod. I was just giving the weekly totals...

The question is to keep trt dose at 200mg and run LESS prop OR lower trt dose to 100mg and run MORE prop.

To continue running a trt dose in my opinion is better because it will ensure more stable blood levels esp in the begining and toward the end of the cycle. Obviously I may be splitting hairs to a degree because once I am inj prop at super physiological levels my Test levels will spike anyway. Im sure some would say that I am wasting my Cyp or sort of being redundant.

Lets say I decide to drop my trt dose of cyp and just do prop thru out the cycle. Somewhere toward the end of the cycle I would need to re-introduce my trt dose of CYP back into the cycle so that the longer ester can build up and be at the appropriate level for when I stop using the prop.I would think that I would have to start taking my TRT dose at the last 2 weeks of my cycle to get to that point.

Now at the begining of the cycle I would have to stop taking my TRT dose at least a week out from starting the Prop. All of that sounds like a roller coaster ride of test levels.

Considering my TRT dose makes me "normal" I figure just leave it alone and at the least just lower it to 100 mg so that I may get more benefit from the Prop.

Last edited:
Back