• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't seem to stop this gyno...

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The previous thread I started died, but here's where I am.
NPP 450mg/week
Test Prop 350mg/week
Dbol 30mg ed

HCG 250iu e3d
Caber .5mg e3d

Was running aromasin at 30mg ed and estro came back in the 90's leading me to believe it was under dosed.
I am now on day 7 of 40mg of nolvadex ed and 1mg of arimidex ed, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Still have lumps that are easily felt under my nipples and they're still tender. I do feel like my libido has gone up the last week or so which may be because I'm getting estro back in a decent range.

I'm dropping dbol tomorrow, will that make a huge difference?
How long is Nolva and Adex supposed to take before really working against and in the prevention of gyno?

I also started a low dose of Masteron a couple weeks ago

Why are you running the NPP higher than the test ? That right there is very unusual. Also NPP is progestenic (believe thats the right term) and progesterone increases can be directly related to prolactin increase. Prolactin can cause gyno , which I do not believe nolvadex will help. Get your prolactin tested in case your caber is no good or try another brand.Id also increase that caber dose to .5 mg 3X a week

my money's on bunk caber. Is it research company stuff? Any juice when you squeeze them nips?

letro at 0.6mg eod-e3d and prami, from CEM. what i rec n use. maybe bunk caber i unno or ai.. but some say nolva and deca at same time can cause issues too... i havent had it happen, but others seem to have possibly had an issue.

Tren makes my estro #s show up at like 350, but I didnt have any gyno symptoms, just slightly sensitive nips. If your not having any real symptoms it could just be messing with the test (I don't know if only tren can do that with the estro #s or if an nandralone based steroid can).

I have gyno issues easily and find that HCG can get me chasing a solution sometimes. I don't know why, but I struggle with estrogen while using HCG. Letro is your friend if you already have a flare up started. Get some ASAP and get things under control then you can try easing back to another AI again when you're comfortable.

and yes, dropping the Dbol should also help a lot. Dbol can get quite a few people bloated and fighting gyno from what I have seen. That's why I won't use it. Too sensitive to risk it.

I have never had a gyno issue with high NPP and low T doses, but my prolactin hasn't increased on my bloodwork. So if your bloodwork didn't include prolactin levels, add that next time and make sure you are ok there. Otherwise I would say get the estrogen under control and you should be fine. Even with progesterone and prolactin related issues estrogen is important, estrogen also up-regulates the progesterone or prolactin response. No estrogen means they can't exert their effects

I have gyno issues easily and find that HCG can get me chasing a solution sometimes. I don't know why, but I struggle with estrogen while using HCG. Letro is your friend if you already have a flare up started. Get some ASAP and get things under control then you can try easing back to another AI again when you're comfortable.

and yes, dropping the Dbol should also help a lot. Dbol can get quite a few people bloated and fighting gyno from what I have seen. That's why I won't use it. Too sensitive to risk it.

I have never had a gyno issue with high NPP and low T doses, but my prolactin hasn't increased on my bloodwork. So if your bloodwork didn't include prolactin levels, add that next time and make sure you are ok there. Otherwise I would say get the estrogen under control and you should be fine. Even with progesterone and prolactin related issues estrogen is important, estrogen also up-regulates the progesterone or prolactin response. No estrogen means they can't exert their effects

I just ordered the nolvadex and adex hoping for some improvement, but since it's been a week now with little difference other than a possible increase in my libido I may order some letro to have on hand. As mentioned, dbol will be dropped tomorrow then I have another 3 weeks left of this cycle... I'll probably wait a full week without dbol to see if the symptoms go away, otherwise I'll run letro the last couple weeks as I believe it's better to run letro for gyno while on AAS and I'd like to get my estro down before PCT.
thanks for the advice

I just had a similar situation. When you run deca with highly aromatizing compounds it is hard to tell if the gyno is prolactin or estrogen related. From what I gather above I would:
1st Drop the D Bol
Continue Adex
Drop Nolvadex
Get Letro
If you search around you can find a chart which lists each anabolic steroid and it's aromatizing potential. D Bol is def up there although Prop may be as well. The Masteron will def help work in conjunction with quick aromatizing compounds- that is if you have real deal Mast.
When you get flare ups like this it's best to use process of elimination and bloodwork to pinpoint the root cause.

IML Gear Cream!
Estrogen was 97.8. Range 7.6-42.6
Prolactin was 14.0 Range 4.0-15.2

Blood work was done while I was running 30mg of aromasin ed which was up until about a week ago, after seeing results I switched to adex and nolvadex. Would you still reccomend eliminating nova even with prolactin in a normal range?

Blood work was done while I was running 30mg of aromasin ed which was up until about a week ago, after seeing results I switched to adex and nolvadex. Would you still reccomend eliminating nova even with prolactin in a normal range?
Why not get prolactin lower in the range with prami or caber just to be sure?

You already know your estrogen is too high.

Ive had my estro in the 200's without problems. your gyno prone. you need to stay away from dbol

I just had a similar situation. When you run deca with highly aromatizing compounds it is hard to tell if the gyno is prolactin or estrogen related. From what I gather above I would:
1st Drop the D Bol
Continue Adex
Drop Nolvadex
Get Letro
If you search around you can find a chart which lists each anabolic steroid and it's aromatizing potential. D Bol is def up there although Prop may be as well. The Masteron will def help work in conjunction with quick aromatizing compounds- that is if you have real deal Mast.
When you get flare ups like this it's best to use process of elimination and bloodwork to pinpoint the root cause.
I will agree w/DoctorTox in regards to the Prop sometimes spiking estro. I have had a similar situation while running prop but I was able to get it under control with adex...Just my 2 cents

I probably will bump my caber dose up a little, hoping that without dbol things will start moving in the right direction.

I woke soaked in sweat last night too... isn't that typically a sign of low estrogen? Maybe, I've gotten my estrogen low now, but it's just going to take time for these symptoms to go away?

I woke soaked in sweat last night too... isn't that typically a sign of low estrogen? Maybe, I've gotten my estrogen low now, but it's just going to take time for these symptoms to go away?
could be the 19nor its a typical tren side effect

Tried squeezing my nipple and sure enough a few tiny tiny little droplets of fluid came out...my bloodwork a few weeks back showed my prolactin in the normal range(but high within that range). In addition to 1mg of adex and 40mg of nolvadex ed I'm bumping my caber dosage up big time.

I starting to freak out that I still don't have control of this even though the dbol has been dropped for a few days now and I'm megadosing Nolva and Adex.
I have about 1.5 weeks left of NPP then another week or 2 to ride out the Test Prop before PCT.

You have been struggling with it for quite a some time now. If it's that big of a deal then surely it would be wiser to come off rather than to carry on for another 1.5 weeks.
Start PCT 4 days after last shot of NPP.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
There really are so many things wrong with your cycle and ancillary use I really dont even know were too start...

Imo drop everything but a light cruise test dose...its very clear you have products that are either not what they are labeled as or are not dosed correctly ...and that is being conservative statement wise...

You have so many things that could be wrong its best imo to eliminate the question marks and regroup...

If you have hard lumps then there maybe no fixing that without surgery..

Way too many problematic variables...

There really are so many things wrong with your cycle and ancillary use I really dont even know were too start...

Imo drop everything but a light cruise test dose...its very clear you have products that are either not what they are labeled as or are not dosed correctly ...and that is being conservative statement wise...

You have so many things that could be wrong its best imo to eliminate the question marks and regroup...

If you have hard lumps then there maybe no fixing that without surgery..

Way too many problematic variables...

I would have to agree with this^^^

I had a lump show up out of nowhere and knocked it out with CEM Ralox along with CEM Stane.
Lump was gone in less than four weeks.

Back