• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Model Sues Playboy, Morning Show Host For Hitting Her In Butt With Golf Club

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-host-for-hitting-her-in-butt-with-golf-club/

March 13, 2014 6:00 PM
(credit: CBS)

court-generic1.png

(credit: CBS)

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A model has filed suit against Playboy Enterprises and a co-host of the Playboy Morning Show (simulcast on radio and cable TV) for allegedly striking her in the buttocks with a golf club.
Elizabeth Dickson filed the complaint in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleging battery and negligence. According to TMZ, she is suing for $500K plus punitive damages.

A Playboy representative could not be reached for comment.

According to the complaint, Dickson says she was invited to the Playboy Golf Finals at the Industry Hills Golf Club on March 30, 2012, where she was to help Playboy Playmates host.
Dickson agreed to have a photo taken of her lying on her stomach “with her buttocks partially exposed” so that Kevin Klein, co-host of the show, could hit a golf ball put atop a tee that was inserted between her butt cheeks, the suit alleges.
However, Klein missed the tee and “struck plaintiff on the buttocks, causing her injuries and damages,” the suit states.

Dickson suffered pain, suffering, worrying and anxiety as a result of her injuries, the suit states.

According to a 2011 Facebook post, Liz Dickson was 2011′s “Girl of Playboy Golf Winner.”

The post also said, “Liz is from Traverse City, Michigan and when not modeling, works at Stingers in Wixom. When not spending time with her son, Liz likes to shop, see her friends, have fun and act silly. Liz enjoyed meeting the Playmates at the Playboy Golf Tournament and made several new friends.”

0.jpg

images

Naw, you don't wanna sue because they made you lie face down ass up and a tee in your ass?

That asshole probably did the shit on purpose anyways.

That guy doesn't look like he even plays golf.... That's not what you do to an ass like that.

I would have gone with the wood on that hole...

When I first started reading I was on the side of thinking that she is just a money grubbing whore filing a frivolous lawsuit, but after seeing the video and the bruise I agree with her. That shit was fucking stupid, and those guys knew better than to do that shit.

That guy doesn't look like he even plays golf.... That's not what you do to an ass like that.

I can think of many better things to do to that.

IML Gear Cream!
When I first started reading I was on the side of thinking that she is just a money grubbing whore filing a frivolous lawsuit, but after seeing the video and the bruise I agree with her. That shit was fucking stupid, and those guys knew better than to do that shit.

Yeah, but who agrees to take part in a stunt like that?

No lawsuit for you!

Good thing the tee wasn't between her tits

What a mess that would have been, several lawsuits from people slipping and falling from all the silicone everywhere...

They seriously didn't put in the contract an immunity against injuries incurred? OOPS!

Yeah, but who agrees to take part in a stunt like that?

No lawsuit for you!

In high school, I let my friend hit a golf ball off of a tee held in my mouth. He hit it with his big bertha driver and it was a legit swing. I knocked it over 100 yards. A few inches off and he would have killed me or seriously disfigured me.

In high school, I let my friend hit a golf ball off of a tee held in my mouth. He hit it with his big bertha driver and it was a legit swing. I knocked it over 100 yards. A few inches off and he would have killed me or seriously disfigured me.

Or just left you with this imprint on your face...Callaway BB lol

4-Callaway-Big-Bertha-Driver-Face_t620.jpg

Or just left you with this imprint on your face...Callaway BB lol

4-Callaway-Big-Bertha-Driver-Face_t620.jpg

I was on the HS golf team with several of my friends just to get out of class. We were a small school and only bigger richer schools had golf teams. We had a tournament with these absolute douche nozzle kids from part of Houston where Bush senior lives and they were relentlessly belittling every piece of gear we had(it was pawn shop shit cause why buy expensive shit our senior year just to get out of class). Around hole number 6 I guess subconsciously I'd had enough from the worst shit talker and sliced the fuck out of a drive and planted my ball square between the kids shoulder blades, he fucking arched his back like he'd been speared and dropped to his knees like a whore ready to blow any dick in sight. My friends were in shock at first, like is Manic actually such a good golfer he can plant a shot between someones shoulders at 100 yards or was that purely an accident. We laughed uncomfortably at first and then I felt bad for the guy and ran over to see if he was alright, he lifted his shirt and a perfect red divoted welt had formed. Moral of the story is that fucker didn't open his god damned mouth to us the rest of the day and we actually enjoyed the rest of the holes and even though we lost to them we came in under par, I even got a hole in one just beyond a water hazard...

dumb ho, no money for you

IML Gear Cream!
I was on the HS golf team with several of my friends just to get out of class. We were a small school and only bigger richer schools had golf teams. We had a tournament with these absolute douche nozzle kids from part of Houston where Bush senior lives and they were relentlessly belittling every piece of gear we had(it was pawn shop shit cause why buy expensive shit our senior year just to get out of class). Around hole number 6 I guess subconsciously I'd had enough from the worst shit talker and sliced the fuck out of a drive and planted my ball square between the kids shoulder blades, he fucking arched his back like he'd been speared and dropped to his knees like a whore ready to blow any dick in sight. My friends were in shock at first, like is Manic actually such a good golfer he can plant a shot between someones shoulders at 100 yards or was that purely an accident. We laughed uncomfortably at first and then I felt bad for the guy and ran over to see if he was alright, he lifted his shirt and a perfect red divoted welt had formed. Moral of the story is that fucker didn't open his god damned mouth to us the rest of the day and we actually enjoyed the rest of the holes and even though we lost to them we came in under par, I even got a hole in one just beyond a water hazard...

Phuqers, those damn spoiled rich kids. Too bad you didn't hit Biff in the temple.

Damn, Manic, now you put me in the mood to go slap some balls around. But, since it's going to be 100 degrees today, I'll have to pass!

LOL yeah right "no money for you"... That bitch is getting money for sure. and no way in hell this reaches a court room.. Unless playboys insurance company has the stupidest attys in the world...

Same reason I played, to get out of school half a day on Fridays. I was the world's worst golfer, bit I was a champion iron thrower. I could throw a club farther than anyone else.

The A, B, and C golfers had officials watching them, but the suck ass golfers just lagged behind and hit balls during tournaments. I use to try and convince the other team's shitter golfers to throw clubs with me.

Same reason I played, to get out of school half a day on Fridays. I was the world's worst golfer, bit I was a champion iron thrower. I could throw a club farther than anyone else.

The A, B, and C golfers had officials watching them, but the suck ass golfers just lagged behind and hit balls during tournaments. I use to try and convince the other team's shitter golfers to throw clubs with me.

lol Awesome

We actually played pretty well towards the end when we stopped trying to be Happy Gilmore and took our time. We practiced chip shots into garbage cans, went to the driving ranges at night or putt-putt golf all on the schools tab. The reason was our defensive coach just wanted a reason to go golfing on school time, he was awesome even loaned me a few of his old wooden clubs, I couldn't throw those they were practically antiques.

We had an old driver we would take out by the lake and actually tee off rocks and skip them across the water. Several of us used that skill at some point to skim across water hazards...

Back