• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would You Hit It?

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hPr8FqpQyAI.jpg

is that a kardashian?

Uh, sure, if she's got a great personality. I knew them Persian chicks were hairy, but.......she looks like a fine ass gay genie.

Is that the Romanian or whatever trannie that was voted to represent them in the Euro's got talent fuck-a-ma-callit bullshit and all the holier than thou were crying that it was a sign of the Apocalypse? Or more like the end of their pathetic micro-cosmic view cause they jerked off to a trannie and now feel like they are sentenced to Hell.

Like I always say, if your conscious is clear why be worried about the Apocalypse? You feeling guilty bout something? If your version of some final reckoning is upon us you should be rejoicing unless you have lived your life as a complete fucking hypocrite, in that case kill yourself now or take it up with a higher power cause you're clouding my view of the future....

Last edited:
Hit it with a razor then smash it with my dick.

Flag over face and tap it for glory..

With a bus! The facial hair would fuck with me to much. I mean imagine getting your dick licked and that beard rubbing up against it. Shit, if you put a top hat on her it's like you are fucking Abe Lincoln

me so horny

Face down ass up that fixes the problem every time. Unless it looks like she has buckwheat in a scissor hold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That face needs a good waxing

who the hell is that fine specimen?

Like I said it's Austria's pick for the Eurovision Singing Games or whatever they call it, the Vienna Boys Sausage Choir and the like got upset about a tranny being chosen to represent the country, but I think they were worried it would make them less attractive to the Catholic Priests, or embolden more nuns to start trying out for singing contests, I don't pay close attention to what Jesus freaks think, maybe it was the whole bearded lady circus freak thing they didn't like but they bitched about it and God ignored their pleas once again you'd think they'd learn by now....

if fucken hit them all, even half of u if u stood still on the wrong day.....jk lolz

Found that smashing performance. Conchita Wurst is her name lol

See when I'm not blasting Bad Brains in my car I'm listening to NPR and getting snippets of real world facts for me to forget and only build gists of in public forums....

Back