• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper inspired cycle?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We all wish we could be Swiper. Alas, none of us are Swiper.

Here is Swiper's last cycle:

test e 1350 ew

tren a 100 eod

deca 450 mg ew (for joints)

adrol 100 mg Ed

t3 50-75mcg Ed

clen 2 weeks on 2 off.

5 iu gh Ed

I am not Swiper. (Sniff, sob)

6' 0" 215 lbs, visible abs (barely), not sure on bodyfat %

46 years

Four prior cycles, always with PCT and time off until now, and more than 18 months off between cycles three and four. The last cycle was 600 test / 300 NPP, increased to 900 test 400 NPP the last couple weeks (which was great!). After the last cycle ended 5 or 6 weeks ago, I decided to cruise on 300 mg weekly test.

Here is how I am going to modify Swiper's cycle ever so slightly.

test e 900 ew (should I up it to 1200 to more closely mimic Swiper's 1350?)

tren e 400 ew (I have enanthate, I have used ace before)

deca 400 mg ew (for joints) (LOL! That parenthetical is actually Swiper's comment)

anavar 100 mg Ed

t3 50-75-100mcg ed

clen 2 weeks on 2 off.

5 iu gh Ed <---- NOPE, can't afford that!

aromasin 25mg daily.

Thoughts?

The Deca is going to start with NPP and transition into Deca, since it will take a long time to get the Deca going "for my joints."

Last edited:
I say up the test to at least a grand. Drop the deca to 200mg per week and up the tren to 500-600mg per week. If feasible grab some proviron and BLR prolactrone. The proviron is just an awesome cycle aid and the prolactrone will help with the tren and deca. I can honestly say that with BLR fomeron and prolactrone I have had no gyno issues or erectile issues at all, and I am definetly prone to gyno. I'm running 1900mg of test e and 400mg of tren, 50mcg of t3 and clen at a 2on/2off up to 120mcgs per day dosing protocol and those two along with the proviron have been it. I will say next cycle I'm going to run the tren at 600-800 mg per week and the test at 250-500mg per week. Good luck with the cycle and keep us posted.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I have only been taking the proviron for the last few weeks and do have adex on hand if things do flare up. I have been on this cycle since January. I usually do 6 months or so on and then 6 months or so off crusing and blasting. I think my next cycle after my long cruise I may start doing some short bursts to switch things up.

too much gear for an amateur, imo it doesn't worth, just buy 3000IU of GH and it will be good enough

Are you going to train and eat like swiper? Or just juice and hope you end up like him?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Are you going to train and eat like swiper? Or just juice and hope you end up like him?
LOL! I can't bring myself to do his diet . . . I'll be eating cleanly.

I do not think one cycle would end up looking like him even if everything, including genetics, mirrored him perfectly. It would take time, and I do not see myself cruising on 2g of test.

But I thought I might try out his cycle and see how it goes.

Ending up looking like him would be pretty cool - but I do not see it happening in the next couple months regardless of what I do . . .

I have been curious how higher doses will affect me, though. As I posted at the top of this page, I was quite pleased with what happened when I increased my 600/300 test/NPP to 900/400, so I would like to see how this goes.

test e 900 ew (should I up it to 1200 to more closely mimic Swiper's 1350?)

tren e 400 ew (I have enanthate, I have used ace before)

deca 400 mg ew (for joints) (LOL! That parenthetical is actually Swiper's comment)

anavar 100 mg Ed

t3 50-75-100mcg ed

clen 2 weeks on 2 off.

5 iu gh Ed <---- NOPE, can't afford that!

aromasin 25mg daily.

Thoughts?

The Deca is going to start with NPP and transition into Deca, since it will take a long time to get the Deca going "for my joints."

I don't think his diet is that bad, I used to eat chipotle and subway when I was in the best shape of my life. I wasn't on gear at the time and lifted and played sports consistently. I only got fat after stopping sports and any cardio, and eating shit like McDonald's, hooters, etc every other day. I eat chipotle and subway now and track my macros, if you get the right stuff your good to go. I'm now in the best shape I've been in the past few years.

Are you seeing any results yet? Whats your training and diet looking like?

Are you seeing any results yet? Whats your training and diet looking like?
T3 and clen are leaning me up. Everybody else thinks I am getting bigger, even with a shirt on, even though I am not. I have been getting comments from people at the gym, and even my wife claimed I added an inch and a half to my arms. I showed her on the actual tape measure that they are no bigger. Three weeks in, though, and I am certainly starting to look better. I had no visible abs two months ago, and now I do.

Training, each comma separates a day, chest, arms, legs, delts and calves, back. As an example, back day, deadlifts, pullups, T-bar rows, wide pulley rows, narrow pulley rows, shrugs, hyperextensions. Chest is bench press, incline press, decline press, weighted dips, and flies. Arms are preacher curl, hammer curl, Arnold db curls, lying tricep extension, tricep pushdown, and wrist curls. Legs are front squats, leg sled, hack squats, leg extensions, and leg curls. Delts and calves are donkey calf raise, seated calf raise, lateral raise, rear fly, military press, front barbell raise. 4 sets each for now, not including warmups.

I do cardio fasted in the morning 3 x a week for 30 minutes on an elliptical, intensely, burning over 400 calories.

Diet, usually:
8 eggs, 1/2 cup oats, one slice whole grain toast
half pound of chicken, half cup brown rice spinach
half pound of chicken, half cup brown rice, spinach
salad with half pound of chicken
cottage cheese with almonds

snack on nuts sometimes

Whey protein consumed during most workouts.

I cut out beer. (Ouch!)

Out of town recently, and in tribute to Swiper, I was eating doublemeat Subway . . . they did not have Chipotle there.

I substitute tuna or salmon sometimes for those chickens, but usually it is just chicken. I substituted an 11 oz. steak (rare) the other evening, and, oh, I like that so much better, but chicken fits the budget.

Also, the half pound is a minimum. Frequently, the chicken is much larger.

Yea I keep being told I'm bigger even though I am on a cut and lost 15lbs, bb is an illusion brother.

I say up the test to at least a grand. Drop the deca to 200mg per week and up the tren to 500-600mg per week.
Funny - I was coming back to update, and I had forgotten you posted this back in May. I decided this week to drop the Deca to 200 (I have been at 400) and up the tren to 533. I also upped the test this week to 1200. Imagine my surprise when I went in to post the update and saw your post saying basically to do just that.

I have been restricting my calories, and with the T3 and clen I have visible abs again for the first time in years.

Leaning up nicely, and I have plausible deniability to all who are accusing me of unnaturally adding mass - I can just step on a scale. LOL! See, I actually weigh slightly less! I have to agree with them that I look drastically different, though.

Both works. You can use direct links from photobucket or something. Or you can upload straight from your computer I believe. I usually use tapatalk on my cellphone, can do a direct upload easily.

I hate to drag this thread any further off topic, but if you could direct me to a location where I could learn to do so, then I would be grateful.

Did it work?

I was 222 in the winter and cut to 205 in the summer. Pool pic is after going off diet and drinking two cases of beer in 4 days, side shot is weighing 205 and showing cuts.

Back in the spring I would flex my abs as much as I could and nothing but smooth, no visible abs.

I actually got stronger while cutting, too, thanks to gear.

Attachments

• pool picture.jpg
    pool picture.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20140718_071827_469.jpg
    IMG_20140718_071827_469.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 42
Yea it worked, looking decently lean but not swiper huge lol jk

Let's see a pic of swiper to compare

www.levram.us
LOL! Swiper is huge, but please keep in mind that one cycle, even a swiper-inspired one, is not going to turn a person into a swiper-clone!

Also, I turn 47 in a little over a month, so I have to be given a little leeway for being an old dude who never touched gears until he was in his 40s.

At 47 you look fkg awesome bro. A bit hairy for my taste in men but I'd still diddle ya :)

Back