• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

freak accident left me with broken wrist

Dr.G

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i took my dog out the other day , he is an 8 months old central asian shepherd pretty big 125 lbs... as i was training him with a long 10 m leash , i decided to throw a plastic water bottle for him to fetch. i threw the bottle not far about 6m away and i was holding on to the leash...the dog just rushed forward to the bottle....i did not realize that the leash was wrapped around my ankle... the dog just yanked me out of the ground both feet in the air landed on my back an left wrist. he dragged me a couple of feet before coming to sit next to me... i was screaming from pain ..cold sweat ....nausea you name it.. nobody was around in the park...after moaning for 20 mns on the ground i drove back home and to the hospital.....broken wrist but not an opened fracture and scaphoid is ok...4 weeks no gym..bummer

4 weeks out of the gym is no bueno. 4 weeks of no lhjo is unacceptable. I hope it's your off hand.

work on your legs a little

thx it is my left wrist so it is better...yep ill do some legs and some abs

Yeah this sucks bro. On a lighter note there will be no more whiney weak ass posts about your social life we will have to deal with for a few weeks right?.... right? And you might consider losing some weight and upping the calcium supplement. Anyone that can break there own arm with there own body weight has problems.

This wouldn't have happened if you used creatine!

I beg to disagree, My half-brother's cousin's friend's housemate Derek used to front load creatine at 5g 4 times a day. 4 days into the protocol his left arm just fell off. It grew back, but it took a while.
It's safe to say I won't be using that evil creatine.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

He isn't going to post his pic but maybe he will post a pic of the dog who tossed him around? Claims it was a Shepard....but knowing him it was more like a poodle.

^ thanks gds92115 yes it sucks it happened right when i started a new program with a buddy of mine and i was motivated ,,,

@pushandpull ; my dog weighs much more than you and he does not take creatine!

^^^^ first i thought u were joking but now i think u are stupider than i thought

Look, it's easy to see that this story of yours is just another lie. You hope that this new lie will make everyone forget about your last lie. Talked shit about how you're going to shut everyone up with a pic yourself, and now your trying to change the subject with a new lie. Your not only a compulsive liar, but really bad at telling lies.

^^ thanks pushpull for your comments...instead of wishing me a quick recovery here you go with your negative comments...i wish i was lying my friend. and here is Volka my dog he is only 8 months old ..this is a friend of mine 6ft tall...

Attachments

• dog 8 months 3.jpg
    dog 8 months 3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 28
I don't see what the big deal is, he doesn't lift anyway.

4 weeks out of the gym is nothing provided you stick to a decent diet, you shouldn't loose much. I'd be more concerned about gains depleting from the pain meds they give you for that injury, that can make you shrivel up pretty good and kill your appetite if used for longer than a week.

IML Gear Cream!
10g of creatine a day for a week and your wrist will be healed....

^^ thanks pushpull for your comments...instead of wishing me a quick recovery here you go with your negative comments...i wish i was lying my friend. and here is Volka my dog he is only 8 months old ..this is a friend of mine 6ft tall...

Damn at first it looked like my akita lol thats to bad...does creatine really help the body with things like that

Damn that sucks bro I feel for ya and hate to hear about it. Shit happens tho, I currently have a strained elbow that is limiting what I can do with upper body also. If I were you I'd do what I could with lower body until I heal up. Look at this as sort of a rest for your body then hit it hard when you are able.

Damn that sucks bro I feel for ya and hate to hear about it. Shit happens tho, I currently have a strained elbow that is limiting what I can do with upper body also. If I were you I'd do what I could with lower body until I heal up. Look at this as sort of a rest for your body then hit it hard when you are able.

thanx man ..i m on legs and abs these days...much better now

4 weeks out of the gym is nothing provided you stick to a decent diet, you shouldn't loose much. I'd be more concerned about gains depleting from the pain meds they give you for that injury, that can make you shrivel up pretty good and kill your appetite if used for longer than a week.

thanx captain...no more pain meds ..much better now but still cannot lift weights..doing some legs ....but one more week i should be able to start light weights

Back