• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bridge between my cycle or PCT and start back up

jjust13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I am brand new to this site and am looking for some advice.

I am currently at the end of a 10 week cycle (4 days left) of:
Test Prop 150 EOD wk 1 1-10
Winstrol 75mg/day Wk 1-7
Mast 150EOD wk 3-10

I am getting married in October and want to do a cycle up until my wedding. I am looking to do a 12-14 week cycle consisting of:
Test cyp 500mg
Primo 800mg
EQ 500mg
and close out with a50mg anavar for the last 6 weeks.

I would need to start this cycle mid July which leaves only 9 Weeks including PCT between cycles. I understand the rule of thumb is time on is time off, ques is do I do PCT and start the new cycle even though it is a short recovery time or do I cruise on 200mg test for the 9 Weeks, then jump into the cycle in July and PCT after the summer cycle.

Also, should I throw HCG in asap and run it throughout the cruise and next cycle?

This is my 5th cycle. My last cycle was over last summer.

I am 6'4 230 12%BF.

THanks for the advice in advance.

I am getting married in October and want to do a cycle up until my wedding.
Oh, man, the very last thing I would want is to be ending a cycle right at the wedding and go on honeymoon with test levels crashed in the toilet . . . NOT a good way to start off the marriage.

Either end a couple months before the wedding or cruise through the honeymoon.

Do not "cycle up until the wedding." Very bad idea.

cruise at 200 to 250mg/wk of cyp for now.

When it comes time to juice for the wedding, blast with long ester'd compounds. It will make things easier when you go away.

The bro above is right, you don't want to be coming down on your honeymoon... i didn't even think of that.

Shoot plenty of Masteron for her ;)

Back