• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

clen or winstrol

Depends. I cannot take Winny. If I do, then I can barely walk because of the extreme pain in my joints. I hobble downstairs. I hate winny.

they are two totally different things. take at the same time...

A super clean diet with cardio is better than any drug..... I know that's not what you want to hear but it's a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys, i wanted some advice on clen

when the dosage reaches 60mcg, the best solution is to divide the dose 20mcg morning, 20mcg afternoon and 20mcg in the evening, or taking 60mcg , take in a unique assumption ?

which of the two is better for cutting?
its not that simple... but i would pick an aas over clen... would pick test + anavar or tbol.. IMO

Im trying some clen for the first time..looking to lose a couple of pounds and burn a little fat. I havent felt any side effects, and frankly, havent felt anything. I am dosing low did 30 mcg 2x day to see what my threshold is. Do you "feel" any different on clen? sweat? appetite? energy? other than the side effects..

Im trying some clen for the first time..looking to lose a couple of pounds and burn a little fat. I havent felt any side effects, and frankly, havent felt anything. I am dosing low did 30 mcg 2x day to see what my threshold is. Do you "feel" any different on clen? sweat? appetite? energy? other than the side effects..

I feel drained and tired for the first few hours after my morning dose. I get jittery and feel kind of sick if I push up too fast. All usually pass by 5pm ish though

Personally after several shoulder surgeries, I just can't tolerate the winny... Just dries out my joints way to much. Clean is nice but be careful starting off. Keep your mcg low the first few days to a week.. Rut an is right, clean you diet up first. Drop the breads and sugars.. I would prefer test/eq/Tren over the winny or the clen followed up with a clean diet... Just my $.02

Z-

moved up to 40 mcg and got those jitters. Not good when you are in a meeting.. I could feel my hands shaking and when I was talking, my lips were flippin out... lol Guess that means it is working...

If it's a choice between the two:

Clen - make sure your diet is tight and consistent or its sort of a waste of time and quality sleep. Be sure you're supplementing w/ l-taurine to help manage cramps. And of course, don't take it after 3 pm so you can actually sleep.

Winny - if you're a guy, I'm betting you don't want to use it alone but rather stack w/ a test base. And plan to have your joints hurt like a bitch and potentially hair falling out. Understand how to cycle.

Clen, winny and test for the win!

Back