• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What does T3 feel like?

For me, nothing really. A little raise in body temp and slightly more sweat during activities. But I lost 10lbs in the first two weeks of taking T3 at 75mg/day

T3 makes me sweat a lot.

i notice nothing and i have used two diff brands one was bluesky and now purchase pep.both are working at keeping me lean but i dont fell any thing at all even at 100mcg.i all ways never would use t3 or anything like that because i thought they made you fell all crack out and stuff like clen does or something.but not true for me with t3 and i can not even take pre work out stuff so if that tells you something.

I upped it to 75 today, and I still can't really feel a difference. I am sweating a lot, but that could be the tren. I have Clen for later, too.

I have been taking this all in one dose in the morning. Is that how the rest of you do it, or do you split it up throughout the day?

I split up. Prescribed t3 says doses should be taken no sooner than 4 hours apart and no later than 12 hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yea i would not be taking t3 unless i am on a heavy cycle.and yes i have gotten good results from taking t3 all in am i would not take anything like that in the evening for me might hurt my sleep.

I'd be careful upping the dose to quickly,t-3 will burn through muscle too.

Taking it with 900/400/400 test/tren/deca - haven't lost any weight yet, but I am visibly getting leaner. I have really cleaned up my diet, and I am hitting cardio hard 3-4 times a week, so it is difficult to tell what is doing what.

As for the T3, I think it increases my resting heart rate . . .

Shirt was soaking wet after cardio this morning, and THAT is a first.

Not wise taking tren and deca together. You might want to look into the side effects from taking both concurrently. Prolactin levels can sky rocket and you could wakeup next week with boobs.

Not wise taking tren and deca together. You might want to look into the side effects from taking both concurrently. Prolactin levels can sky rocket and you could wakeup next week with boobs.
Prami is being used to control this, along with an ai to control estrogen. In addition, my dosages, even together, are quite a bit less than what I see others doing on here. Should I still be concerned even when taking prami and an ai?

IML Gear Cream!
Taking it with 900/400/400 test/tren/deca - haven't lost any weight yet, but I am visibly getting leaner. I have really cleaned up my diet, and I am hitting cardio hard 3-4 times a week, so it is difficult to tell what is doing what.

As for the T3, I think it increases my resting heart rate . . .

Shirt was soaking wet after cardio this morning, and THAT is a first.
Just as an update several weeks in, I have added in clen, and I have increased dosages, too. I am at 120 mcg T3 now and 100 clen (two weeks on, then off, worked up from a low dosage, too).

I have lost a few pounds, and I am visibly leaner. You can actually see abs now, even if they are not visually impressive yet. I was smooth across the belly when I started.

The ironic thing is that everybody thinks I am getting bigger and heavier. "Hey, you are really bulking up," are the kind of comments I keep hearing. "Nope, I have actually been losing weight . . ." I respond.

I keep getting stronger even while my bodyweight is dropping.

Sounds like you are on track brother. I would NOT increase the Clen or T3 doses any further though. You are on stout doses.

Sounds like you are on track brother. I would NOT increase the Clen or T3 doses any further though. You are on stout doses.

Damn! I already increased the clen to 120 yesterday and today before I saw your post! Oh, well, tomorrow is the last day of the two weeks.

This should only be taken while youre on right? To stop it from wasting your muscle? T3 is one thing im not very familiar with, but im interested in it for the back end of a cycle

This should only be taken while youre on right? To stop it from wasting your muscle? T3 is one thing im not very familiar with, but im interested in it for the back end of a cycle
I would not administer T3 above replacement doses without an anabolic brother.

I'm on it now. I can't stop sweating. I have good energy. I'm gradually increasing the dose.

Back