• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Ace Switch over Tren E

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up brothas jus wanted some feedback currently running tren ace week 5 (100mg eod) cant take the eod pins can feel scar tissue starting to build up as skin is getting tough as rock. Now i wana switch over to tren e and run that for 8 weeks @400mg ew (I knoe tren shouldn't be ran loger than 10 weeks) ps first time runnjng tren no serious side effects besides insomnia and heat flashes.

. Have caber on hand running .5mg 1x a week estro is in check test e @ 250mg ew Have a show end of August my schedule got messed up so gotta extend everything might cruise for a bit after this harsh cycle.

I'm in the same situation right now. Going to start pinning the Tren E twice a week while also pinning 70mg Tren Ace EOD for a week or so. After that, will drop the Tren Ace and continue just on the Enth.

I've run Tren E for 16 weeks. It all depends on how well you handle the sides.
I'd recommend at least 500mg/wk (2x250).
You should be OK running the Ace for 7-10 days alongside the E.

Thanks for the reply bud Il run 400mg for 4 weeks and than 600mg for 4 weeks

tren for 16 weeks is crazy no way in hell i could handle that nor would i want to. i found short runs of tren work better for me even with tren e i get results in 2 weeks and then they last for about 4 weeks after last pinn the tren e builds up.so i only pinn the tren e for like 6-7 weeks sometimes longer sometimes shorter works the same both ways.then i stay off the tren while staying on test untill i can see i am loosing that tren look then i will run the tren e again for short burst the key is to all ways keep your body looking really good and then you notice the gear right away.

I've run Tren E for 16 weeks. It all depends on how well you handle the sides.
I'd recommend at least 500mg/wk (2x250).
You should be OK running the Ace for 7-10 days alongside the E.

how much tren -e were you running a week? im on week 10 and i could easily go 10 more weeks. proviron and gh with some peptides has me with little to no sides accept acne. also running deca at 300. tren at 500

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

E I can run for 10-12...A is 6 weeks tops and the bottom falls out...limp biskt :)

Tren ace ive handled good just the pinning is brutal. After everyone's feedback ill stick to the plan and switch to tren e in a few weeks for 8-10 weeks

Back