• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help help help!!!!

egq003

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just pinned delts. The left went fine. I thought the right was fine. YES I ASPIRATED. When I pulled the needle out a quick gush of blood came out. YES I PROBABLY NICKED A VEIN. MY QUESTION IS DID I LOSE MY PRECIOUS OIL!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!
9eva2eha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't aspirated in years.... and if your oil came out you would be able to see it. That happened to me on a quad injection a couple times.

I haven't aspirated in years.... and if your oil came out you would be able to see it. That happened to me on a quad injection a couple times.

It gushed out too quick for me to tell. Would there b any harm in me re injecting the other half?

You pulled it out before injecting the full amount in the barrel? If your that worried just inject more

sent by owl

Premature injectulation

I think he means an added half dose, not that he didn't inject it all.

You could inject another half dose but I doubt it is necessary.
Did the amount of blood equal the amount of oil you injected? Probably not even close.
It could have been a vein but it could just be capillary blood.

Just wait til your next pin day and be careful.

I think he means an added half dose, not that he didn't inject it all.

You could inject another half dose but I doubt it is necessary.
Did the amount of blood equal the amount of oil you injected? Probably not even close.
It could have been a vein but it could just be capillary blood.

Just wait til your next pin day and be careful.

Sound advice. A lot more blood. A quick gush. I put pressure on it quick and it stopped just like that. I divided my injection between delts. Hence I'm worried I only received half of my dose.

honestly man I would not worry about it that much. I don't know your cycle but injecting more gear unless your running huge amounts is not going to hurt? your blood levels will rise and level back out when your back to your regimen. Unless your worried about supply.... either way you'll be fine.... Good luck man hoe the rest of your cycle goes well.

Thanks for the advice guys!!! Thought I was invisible on on these boards!

Back