• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First timer, clen then anavar at some point.

Npderi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys,
I am a first timer, and have done some research prior to starting anything. I've been training for some time, and my BF% has dropped. I would like it to drop down to about 8% however before going on to anything else so I am going to do a cycle of Clen (I know it's not an AAS).
My plan is to start in a few days with 40mcg (2 days on, 2 days off) for about 4 to 6 weeks. I've also bought L-Taurine (I've started today on 5mg a day). I have potasium and magnesium on hand if needed.

So basically:
-40mcg for 6 weeks + creatine + protein + vitamins (herein CPV)

Once I am down to a decent BF%, I plan on taking Anavar. The ones I have are 10mg tabs. I have a total of 150tabs.

My plan is to start at:

-10mg a day for a week + CPV + Milkthistle
-50mg for 4 weeks + CPV + Milkthistle
- PCT for 4 Weeks. + CPV + Milkthistle

I think I might get away with doing a lower dose for a longer period, but I am not sure as I can't gauge how I will react yet. I am fairly sensitive to meds usually. What do you guys think?

As importantly, I really don't know what to use as a PCT. SERM, or SARM? Can I just buy those over counter stuff like A-HD by bpi? I'd like to avoid going to the Dr. for a PCT. Can I use the PCT stuff they sell with pro-hormones?

@BIGBEN2011: I haven't done anything yet, so like I said, I am fresh at this, any advice would be greatly appreciated. How should I modify what I am doing?

** I'd like to note as well, the Taurine I added to my usual Creatine, Whey, and Vitamins, seems to be doing a nice thing for my after workout "soreness". It's a far more "pleasing" type of soreness, not sure how else to describe it. I seem to also be able to push a tad more for longer.

*** bump. Anyone?

Is it that I am just being too cautious, and not going the TEST route first time around? I do realise my anavar cycle might be too short, so any feedback is appreciated.

Just so you all know, I haven't started on anything yet other than adding L-Taurine to my regular supps of creatine, whey, and vitamins. I've read articles on the site, but don't want to do anything stupid, so advice is appreciated.

My goal is to shed fat, and possibly gain a bit of muscle density. Not trying to bulk up obviously, and my training is mostly in creating muscle hypertrophy.

Var by itself is typically used by women and those doses are way too low. Most male doses of var are 70 mg+ every day for 4-6 wks which makes it costly.

The clen is usually ran 2 wks on/off. If you're just trying to cut, I'd either run either the clen or some ECA by itself or run it with test. Some T3 would help out also.

Back