• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Off TRT.. Help please!

bb1129

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was on TRT for about 1.5 years until about 5-6 weeks ago. TRT was through a clinic but went to see primary doc because I was feeling like dog shit. Doc took labs and my test was in the mid 200's while on cream and HCG. Docs ordered me to get off to see what my levels would do and they went up to high 300's. Still low but shows my glands are..ok. Turns out the T cream was some crap compound that was shutting me down. So the problem is I'm feeling little better and I'm giving my body the break it needs but I got the worst case of nut atrophy when I stopped. Ha my right nut is good but my left is so bad it hurts at times. I knew I should've done PCT but the doc wanted everything out of my system immediately to rule out tumors on my glands and such. What do you guys recommend? Should I hit the HCG hard? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

I got off the creams 2 months into my TRT therapy. Inconsistent, you can never know if its absorbing correctly, you need to time your showers around your injections, you need to be careful on a hot day around kids (god forbid you pick up your 2 year old daughter and some rubs off on her), and it just DOESN'T get your levels high enough.

I immediately switched to injections. I pin 200mg/wk of Cyp and its a god-send.

Do you have the option of getting on injections? And if you say anything about being scared of a needle I'm tracking you down and beating you with a phone book. IM injections of test don't hurt at all if your taught how to do it correctly.

Do not use hcg and stick with it... bottom line is hcg suppresses your natural test and will bring you back to square 1. I know the pain in your nuts is uncomfortable I have had the same thing. I dont know that there is a cure for that???:sorry:

HGM is supposed to be extremely more effective than hcg. It stimulates your body to produce natural LH and FSH. It brings the nuts back faster too. I imagine your Doc is going to put you back on TRT so..... bring the boys back! I would imagine your doc will give you something. What's the Doctor doing about this????? Is he leaving it up to you to fix this?????

So the problem is I'm feeling little better and I'm giving my body the break it needs but I got the worst case of nut atrophy when I stopped. Ha my right nut is good but my left is so bad it hurts at times. I knew I should've done PCT but the doc wanted everything out of my system immediately to rule out tumors on my glands and such. What do you guys recommend? Should I hit the HCG hard? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

Am I the only one reading this? He is not asking how to bring back his sperm production. He is not asking for trt alternatives. He is asking about his testicular pain. and to Be completely honest HCG is what gave me the pain in my nuts when they were trying to start working again. And again if he is wanting to "give his body the break it needs" then injecting something like hmg and hcg will bring him backwards not forward. If anything Clomid would be the recommendation here to boost his HTPA and natural LH and fsh production.

I was on TRT for about 1.5 years until about 5-6 weeks ago. TRT was through a clinic but went to see primary doc because I was feeling like dog shit. Doc took labs and my test was in the mid 200's while on cream and HCG. Docs ordered me to get off to see what my levels would do and they went up to high 300's. Still low but shows my glands are..ok. Turns out the T cream was some crap compound that was shutting me down. So the problem is I'm feeling little better and I'm giving my body the break it needs but I got the worst case of nut atrophy when I stopped. Ha my right nut is good but my left is so bad it hurts at times. I knew I should've done PCT but the doc wanted everything out of my system immediately to rule out tumors on my glands and such. What do you guys recommend? Should I hit the HCG hard? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

Yeah and the HCG and the HMG bring the boys back to size. This is what he needs. Since he didn't run proper pct under his idiot doctors advice he should do it now. What is the confusion? I'm not confused here. Run HCG or HMG to bring the nuts back to size and whatever pct protocol you run. Or suck up the pain and deal with it and the depression for 6 months untill they come back on there own.

Yeah and the HCG and the HMG bring the boys back to size. This is what he needs. Since he didn't run proper pct under his idiot doctors advice he should do it now. What is the confusion? I'm not confused here. Run HCG or HMG to bring the nuts back to size and whatever pct protocol you run. Or suck up the pain and deal with it and the depression for 6 months untill they come back on there own.

Yeah your right instead of letting him give his body a break like he wants to he should go right back to suppressing his natty test. Then he can start this shit all over. Your confused about the fact that using hcg will detract from the main goal... Testicular axis is not his main goal.

Again If he is trying to get back to normal which I guarantee you is the objective of his doc, Clomid is the only suggestion. HCG is a suppressor and should not be used in or for a PCT.

My doc has me on TRT gel and it sucks.. I dont use it I fill it and give to my father in law he is on TRT and his insurance suxs. I just get Test Cyp from a UGL and pin myself I can control how much I use and how I feel. I have had the nut pain before tell your girl it hurts and it will help if she rubs it. Wont help any but sure gets your mind off it

Yeah your right instead of letting him give his body a break like he wants to he should go right back to suppressing his natty test. Then he can start this shit all over. Your confused about the fact that using hcg will detract from the main goal... Testicular axis is not his main goal.

Again If he is trying to get back to normal which I guarantee you is the objective of his doc, Clomid is the only suggestion. HCG is a suppressor and should not be used in or for a PCT.

Do you know anything about HCG??? You run it for about 10 days. Then let it clear your system for 3-5 days. Nuts are brought back nice a big. Then you run your PCT, your nolva, clomid etc. Bro what the fuck is your malfunction. HCG speeds the recovery of your balls. You know nothing about the proper use of HCG or HMG.

Do you know anything about HCG??? You run it for about 10 days. Then let it clear your system for 3-5 days. Nuts are brought back nice a big. Then you run your PCT, your nolva, clomid etc. Bro what the fuck is your malfunction. HCG speeds the recovery of your balls. You know nothing about the proper use of HCG or HMG.

:coffee: that is an incredibly rudimentary understanding of hcg

Hcg and hmg mimic Lh and FSH, hormones secreted by your HTPA. If your getting those hormones from an external source your HTPA will not produce them.

The protocol your describing is one used by people that cycle NOT TRT patients.

If you know anything about seeing a doctor for trt you will know that the first thing they are going to do is pull you off everything to see if your HTPA recovers to verify a need, get an idea of how low your testosterone is and check your FSH and LH. If your injecting hcg your natural LH and FSH will not come back. Again what your telling him to do is counter productive to him and his doctors main goal which is to gauge the activity of his HTPA.

Further more he is on TRT cause his HTPA is not producing those hormones... So its pretty basic reasoning to understand that as soon as he comes off the hcg his nuts will shrink again and his HTPA will have taken another step backwards because as I said earlier HCG suppresses your HTPA....

TRT patients dont give a fuck about there balls till they are like me and trying to have kids and have sperm production issues. I did not see him mention anything about trying to get some one pregnant.

Allow me to clear the air....hcg mimics the LH...imo if you have testicular pain espc in only one side this is something the OP needs to address with his dr....things like testicular cancer need to be ruled out...

Btw hcg is commonly and effectively used in the first 2 weeks of a PCT while long esters clear the system ...this prepares the body to begin recovery via clomid....aromasin should be used during this recovery phase...

Back