• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Off TRT... Need help please!

bb1129

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was on TRT for about 1.5 years until about 5-6 weeks ago. TRT was through a clinic but went to see primary doc because I was feeling like dog shit. Doc took labs and my test was in the mid 200's while on cream and HCG. Docs ordered me to get off to see what my levels would do and they went up to high 300's. Still low but shows my glands are..ok. Turns out the T cream was some crap compound that was shutting me down. So the problem is I'm feeling little better and I'm giving my body the break it needs but I got the worst case of nut atrophy when I stopped. Ha my right nut is good but my left is so bad it hurts at times. I knew I should've done PCT but the doc wanted everything out of my system immediately to rule out tumors on my glands and such. What do you guys recommend? Should I hit the HCG hard? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

Back