• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Appetite Issues Resolved with Superior Hardcore Peptides

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you can't eat, you can't Grow!

If you're anything like me, following a proper BB'in diet, day in and day out, is by far the most difficult part of the bodybuilding experience. The sheer amount of food required to maximize size gains, along with a meal frequency that keeps my appetite suppressed at all times, makes eating a fairly miserable experience. Under normal circumstances, I very rarely receive enjoyment from what is supposed to be a basic pleaure of life, but even worse is that despite this loss, I still struggle and often faill to take in enough calories to make aditional progress. Meeting one's caloric requirments can be especially difiicult for those with faster metabolims, but even for those few guys with slower metabolsims and naturally big appetites, most will still admit that true mas-building diets are a pain in the ass to follow. Regardless of which end of the spectrum you find yourself on, having to tough it out day after day at the kitchen table is not what most of us signed up for when we first dreamed of getting big.

As if this weren't bad enough, some of our most effective mass-building drugs often result in the side effect of you guessed it...appetite suppression! For some guys it can get so bad that they are forced to discontinue the offending drug altogether. Any way you look at this is an unfortnate situation.

Over the years I have tried nearly every remedy which has promised to help boost appetite, so that I could consume an optimal amount of calories on a consistent bais, but I have failed repeatedly. It seems that after only a week or two, I always end up reducing my caloric intake back down to a more comfortable range. Whether your appetite issues are caused by digestion problems, a naturally small appetite, prescription drugs, or any other number of potential causes, thre is one thing that might help. In my experience, the most effective approach to appetite enhancment I have ever encountered is the GHRP's (also known as GH peptides), particularly GHRP-6 and to a slightly lesser degree, GHRP-2. Both of these drugs have been tremendously helpful at increasing my appetite, bringing me from the point where I barely ever wanted to eat, to looking forward to eating at least half of my daily meals. In some instances the increase in appetite is so extreme that I find myself shoving in food that I never would have otherwise. In some cases, after administering a moderately large dose of one of these GHRP's, I have found myself wanting to eat a whole other meal less than 1 hour after finishing the first one!

These products have been a God-send for me, restoring my enjoyment of food, as well as my ability to eat all the calories required for growth. These GHRP's have the added benefit of accelerating gastric emptying, allowing us to make room for the next meal more quickly. Of course, the accompanying increase in GH levels is another huge benefit and the primary reason many people use these peptides in the first place, but I digress. The bottom line is that if you have a hard time eating all the food you need to grow as fast as possible, you may find your solution in GHRP-6 and GHRP-2. Both are inexpensive to use. At $10-$20 per vial and providing 25-50 doses each, the products are very inexpensive to use. With minimal out of pocket expense and such potentially large benefits, anyone who finds themselves in a situation similar to mine should try them at least once. I am glad that I did and they will continue to remain an integral part of my program.

Last edited:
it just blows my mind people have this problem i am a big guy and i starve so that i can have abs and be cut and ripped look good big bulky and mass does not look good.which is what i have mass and bulk even if i eat nothing i will grow and if i eat like normal people i will add fat.i would love to be able to eat when ever i wanted.this a joke right nobody has this problem for real i mean eating is the best thing in the world.i would trade any day with somebody that says they can not put on size than be like me and have to starve and do cardio just to not be fat what a great problem i have to eat all the time really thats a problem i call bs. i can put on 20 ilbs in 2-3 days easy if i wanted to and close 50-60 ilbs in a month or two easy a lot would be fat but.so are you guys talking you just can not eat enough clean plain food because it is so plain thats got to be it.i dont understand i mean they make shakes that you can add protein, milk,ice cream ,fruit that are like 3,000 cal and that would keep me full for like 30mins with weight gainers you can get between with shakes and real food 6-7 thousand cal a day easily. PLEASE DONT FLAME JUST NOT SOMETHING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT BUT GET ASKED A LOT IN THE GYM BY SMALLER GUYS AND FOR ME SIZE COMES EASY SO DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND IT MUCH.JUST WANTING TO KEEP LEARNING IS ALL.

I have lost my appetite early this year and haven't been able to get it back. I'm down 25lbs. I'd like to try this.
What amounts do you use and do you use both the 2 & 6 together? What about using in conjunction with Test?

it just blows my mind people have this problem i am a big guy and i starve so that i can have abs and be cut and ripped look good big bulky and mass does not look good.which is what i have mass and bulk even if i eat nothing i will grow and if i eat like normal people i will add fat.i would love to be able to eat when ever i wanted.this a joke right nobody has this problem for real i mean eating is the best thing in the world.i would trade any day with somebody that says they can not put on size than be like me and have to starve and do cardio just to not be fat what a great problem i have to eat all the time really thats a problem i call bs. i can put on 20 ilbs in 2-3 days easy if i wanted to and close 50-60 ilbs in a month or two easy a lot would be fat but.so are you guys talking you just can not eat enough clean plain food because it is so plain thats got to be it.i dont understand i mean they make shakes that you can add protein, milk,ice cream ,fruit that are like 3,000 cal and that would keep me full for like 30mins with weight gainers you can get between with shakes and real food 6-7 thousand cal a day easily. PLEASE DONT FLAME JUST NOT SOMETHING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT BUT GET ASKED A LOT IN THE GYM BY SMALLER GUYS AND FOR ME SIZE COMES EASY SO DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND IT MUCH.JUST WANTING TO KEEP LEARNING IS ALL.

A LOT of people struggle with not being able to eat enough. It generally isn't an issue for guys who are still relatively undeveloped, as the amount of muscle they carry does not require them to eat very many calories. But, by the time guys start getting big and theur caloric requirements increase considerably, it can get hard.

You have a very slow metabolism--so slow that you are able to grow on an amount of calories that doesn't even satisfy your hunger. This is not typical. While not everyone has a fast metabolism, it is fairly abnormal to have a metabolism as slow as yours. A relatively small percentage of people can grow on an amount of calories that doesn't even satisfy their hunger.

You might be able to grow on 2,500 calories per day even if you already weigh 230-250 lbs, while guys with fast metabolisms sometimes need to eat 4,000 calories or more just to maintain 200 lbs of bodyweight. It is not easy for most guys to eat 4,500 calories or more, day in and day out. By the time someone hits 5K, it gets vey tough for most people. In fact, this is the main reason most BB'rs never maximize their full poitential--they simply aren't able to eat enough, consistently, to build or maintain a massive amount of muscle tissue.

Your statement that eating 6-7 K calories per day is easy is very far from the truth for the overwhelming majority of people. By the way, I have NEVER seen a single shake which contains 3,000 calories. the volum of liquid that would need to be consumed would be very large, unless one just dumped heavy cream into it, which is not really recommended. If you are truly hunger just 30 minutes after drinking a 3,000 calories shake, as you say you are, then you are EXTEMELY abnormal. Most guys (I would bet 98%+) would struggle enormously to eat 6-7K calories daily on a consistent basis, especially when attempting to eat decently healthy....and probably less than 1/1,000 guys would be hungry 30 minutes after dowining a 3,000 calorie shake.

Adter reading your post it is actually starting to make me wonder if you even have a slow metabolism and if your true problem is gluttony...LOL. No offense, but anyone who WANTS to eat 6-7K calories every day for extended periods of time and wants to eat additional food 30 minutes after gulping down 3,000 calories, has food issues.

One thing I want to bring to your attention is that it is very different eating 6-7K calories for only one day compared to eating that same amount of calories every day for months or years straight. I have spoken to many people that struggle with staying lean...people who get fat so easily that they must stay in a constant state of hunger in order to avoid getting fat. People in this situation...because they are constantly being deprived of food, experience major cravings and would LOVE to be able to sit down and eat 6-7K cals of anything they want. Because they are always hungery and never getting to eat the things they want, it is easy for them to eat like a pig if given the opportunity. It's like giving a starving person all the food they want--they are going to want to eat much more than someone who eats plenty of food on a daily basis. Eating like this for one day is a piece of cake when you're in a near famished state, but it is totally different to be FORCED to have to eat a large amount of calories every day for years. After a while, it is no longer enjoyable...and eventually it becomes very unenjoyable. So, you cannot compare your situation to a guy who is in the completely opposite situation.

Anyone can eat big. The hard part is eating big AND clean.

I have high hopes for ghrp-6 increasing my appetite, I took 100mcg yesterday and felt nothing... I am thinking I'll increase the dosage, any thoughts:coffee:

Where did you buy it from?

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone can eat big. The hard part is eating big AND clean.

Yep, eating clean makes it MUCH harder, but as far as anyone being able to eat "big", I guess it would depend on how one defines big. Even when eating dirty, some guys struggle to consistently eat 4 K daily. At 5k, many guys struggle. At 6K and above it is very hard for most. Anything beyond that and the overwheliming majority of guys can't do it...not consistently. Hell, I usually have to force feed just to hit 4,000 calories daily and at 5K it is a MAJOR pain the ass!

hardcore peptides

I bought hexarelin, mod grf1-29, ghrp-6, igf-lr3

It is dose dependent to a degree, but most guys definitely notice an increase in appetite at only 100 mcg. I usually use 200-250 mcg, as 100 mcg doesn't provide a strong enough effect for my needs. I have tried 500 mcg with an extreme increase in appetite, but anything beyond didn't seem to produce any additional effect. But just because this is how it works for me, it does not mean it will work that way for you. Personal response will significantly determine degree of effectveness. For example, if you look around the boards, you will find most of guys saying GHRP-6 makes them significanrtly more hungry at just 100-200 mcg per dose, but every now and then someone will say they didn't experience anything even with high dosages. I couldn't say exactly why this is, but it may be connected to the body's response to ghrelin. Ghrelin is the body's hunger hormone--it stimulates our appetite when the body senses a need for additional food or if it has ben a long time since we last ate. Without Ghrelin we would have a lot more thin people in this world.

However, not everyone responds the same to ghrelin. This is one of the reasons why you could take 100 people with an equal amount of lean bodymass and metabolisms, yet appetites would vary significantly. With GHRP-6 being a ghrelin mimetic, this could be why we also see a varied response to the GHRPs. It works well for most, but not all.

Last edited:
hardcore peptides

I bought hexarelin, mod grf1-29, ghrp-6, igf-lr3

Hex is awesome stuff as far as GH release goes. Even small doses of Hex, like 50 mcg, when combined with 100 mcg mod, results in an extreme increase in GH levels.

Hex is awesome stuff as far as GH release goes. Even small doses of Hex, like 50 mcg, when combined with 100 mcg mod, results in an extreme increase in GH levels.

I read your write up on it, the levels were ridiculous. the last HGH I did was BD from WP and my labs came back at 27.7

I'm thinking post WO injections, do you agree?

I read your write up on it, the levels were ridiculous. the last HGH I did was BD from WP and my labs came back at 27.7

I'm thinking post WO injections, do you agree?

Depends on your goals. Remember, even though GH levels themselves only remain elevated for a few hours post-inject, the IGF-1 that is released because of those increased GH leves sticks around for a long time. Once IGF-1 levels have become elevated, they take days to go back down, so it really doesn't matter whether you use it pre and post in terms of IGF-1 elevation. Now, the GH molecule will increase lipolysis significatly, so pre-training is more likely to burn fat compared to post-training, but we have also recently learned that the GH molecule itself does possess some muscle building activity of its own, so injection timing can go either way depending on what is more important to you.

Personally, I don't think its makes much difference in terms of muscle growth, but if fat loss is the goal, I would definitely do it pre-training. Also, keep in mind that LR3 can suppress IGF-1 release when using exo GH or GH peptides, so I would try to inject the GH peptides before the LR3 if you can. Besides, you shouldn't be using LR3 immediately after a workout anyway, as IGF-1 LR3 inhibits endogenous MGF activity. The most potent MGF variant is released during the fist couple hours after a workout, so if you use LR3 during that time, you will stop the endogenously produced MGF from being able to do its job. Since MGF plays an important role in muscle growth, I wouldn't intentionaly disrupt this process. Therefore, I recommend waiting at least 2-3 hours after a workout before using LR3. It is fine to use GH peptides right after training, though, as it takes a while for GH peps to increase IGF-1 levels. Besides, the increase in IGF-1 generated by GH/GH peptides is relatively small compared to a 50-100 mcg dose of LR3, so they are unlikely to inhibit MGF.

Back