• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GH Consigliere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GH Consigliere anyone know what happened with this guy. He is went MIA and not accepting PM's I know myself and some other members looking for him.

I should'a known that anyone who offers to sell you something 3 for the price of 1, it's too good to be true.

GH Consigliere anyone know what happened with this guy. He is went MIA and not accepting PM's I know myself and some other members looking for him.

He is probably stuck on the short bus again...

He got what he needed

Your money for nothing

He got what he needed

Your money for nothing

If he needed that little bit that bad sad sad sad. I had talked to him on here before and got some stuff in the past that is why I am wanting to know what happened with him.. Didnt see it coming at all.

We never do :(

I figure since he is or was a unclez rep this is the best place to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys!I hope it comes threw.I don't think he wil be repping for us anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi

I send him PM - i don't know what is going on - he is not a source - :(

Z.

Last edited:
Can you message what happened to one of our reps HeavyB?

He posted in my log on 4/30, thats the last I heard from him.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I hope it comes threw.I don't think he wil be repping for us anymore.

Where do I get an application ;) lol

Joking aside, I hope everyone gets their stuff and this gets resolved.

He's logged on recently

Last Activity 05-14-2014 02:06 AM

Sounds like he's up to no good. I remember getting an accidental message from him that he shipped my stuff even though I never bought anything, dude was unorganized to say the least...

Hi

I send him PM - i don't know what is going on - he is not a source - :(

Z.

So you can send him PM's I cant and I know some others that he has their $$ cant ether.

He was selling gear on the side.Nothing to do with unclez.Next time by direct from z

Why don't everyong put there resources together and find this guy. Someone has to know his real name. Everyone calls each other bros here... let's fuckng make this right.

IML Gear Cream!
He was selling gear on the side.Nothing to do with unclez.Next time by direct from z

I never said unclez didnt give me gear bro. I was trying to track him down since he told me he is most active in your forum. I also was told he handle was chinco before and rep'd for you guys. And if he didnt why does he have some many threads that had contest for Z?

OTC85 so how do you answer this?. and remember I am not bashing Z or anyone I am trying to find the guy that has my cash.
23uest3.jpg

He was a rep for Z but in recent months he was selling gear on the side ie what you guys bought. That has nothing to do with Z is what otg85 is saying.

Well I guess I just took it wrong.. But really has nothing to do where the gear was bought I was not asking Z to send me gear.. I am just trying to track him down or at least prevent others from making the same mistake.

GH = chino

He tried to sell me some GH for stupid cheap, and a pistol

The way I count so far of people that have posted it was 2 of us that bought from him. It was that much money not enough to scam on. Maybe he will see this and post up or contact us. I am a easy going dude but to hide and tell me lies I am going to post up about you. I have done nothing but state the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I tried to take the high road and didn't want to call him out or bash him, cause let's face it, I'm an optimistic guy. I didn't order too much because I knew this could happen and I always hope for the best but expect the worse!.... I honestly didn't think Chino would rip me off.

Now, he gave me all his vitals, like his cell # and a lot of his other info. And I know others who ordered from him have this, but dude no doubt probably changed that shit too.

Now Heavy, I have on hand what you ordered. I am in no way responsible for sending you anything either, but I will for being such a cool ass dude. PM me.

Fishman, I do not have what you ordered, this guy got you good! My humble apologies

Come on men, there's supposed to be some honor in this here shit.

Okay, I tried to take the high road and didn't want to call him out or bash him, cause let's face it, I'm an optimistic guy. I didn't order too much because I knew this could happen and I always hope for the best but expect the worse!.... I honestly didn't think Chino would rip me off.

Now, he gave me all his vitals, like his cell # and a lot of his other info. And I know others who ordered from him have this, but dude no doubt probably changed that shit too.

Now Heavy, I have on hand what you ordered. I am in no way responsible for sending you anything either, but I will for being such a cool ass dude. PM me.

Fishman, I do not have what you ordered, this guy got you good! My humble apologies

Come on men, there's supposed to be some honor in this here shit.

Iron
I dont know what to say but that is a stand up guy to offer me some gear to replace what I didnt get.. I cant take it from you, he didnt send you gear or money so you should be out double trying to make good for something you had no part in and got took on at the same. You are Cool Ass Dude even before saying that. "Bro Love"
I figure he got the Money in April and now he is hiding so time to be called out. At least his buddies on here know what he did and may Z would sale him anything anymore or at least cost him repping for anyone again.
I have all his vitals also which he has mine also.. So I am not going to post up that information that is overstepping.
I will tell you I would not have bought from him if I didnt think he was a standup guy. I saw all the post he made and he told me he was a Z rep so I thought was all good.
Maybe he was going to send it and something happened I would love to hear the true story on why he took his bro's money and didnt send anything and started hiding.. If you disable you PM's you are hiding.
For the record the EP gear I did get from him was G2G so I will give Z thumbs up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back