• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Sustanon cycle

Newjoscook

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. Anyway, I'm 23 years old, 5'9" 185 lbs. I will be starting my first cycle of sustanon 250/dbol. I've heard mixed reviews about stacking with dbol. The reason for this stack is because I only have enough sus for 250mg/week. Some have told me this little won't do much and others have said since it's my first cycle I should see results. Does anyone know if I will get some decent results using 250/mg of sus a week along with dbol? I still need to get pct. also, I eat 180-250g protein a day. (Will eat 250g a day when cycling). All I eat is chicken, eggs, tuna, veggies, and sometimes pasta.

It's not just protein you need to be in a calorie surplus to grow unless you have great dna and grow like a weed. But I assume not since you are doing AAS. You are going to have to eat some more carbs I think. Don't be a pansy. 23 years old 250mg......that's like just above TRT doses. And TRT is for like 35-70 year olds. You are at the bottom of the barrel here brother in mgs. I would invest in another 100-150mg a week and some AI(aromatase inhibitor). If the dbol is good dbol you might need the AI anyway. If you don't get more test.... buy some proviron enough for at least 25mg a day 50mg preferred. That will make a big difference. It will increase the effectiveness of the Testosterone. Provirons great shit. I'd still buy some AI for the dbol though.:winkfinger:

There is scientific evidence stating that lower doses of test stacked with an oral are as effective as larger doses of straight T.

http://www.ergo-log.com/oxandrolonetestosterone.html

These studies are with test/oxandrolone on HIV patients but i think you get the point.

You will make small/moderate gains on 250/wk. Not as dramatic as 500 but you will make gains. Especially since its your first cycle. Couple that in with dbol and yeah, you will see changes in strength/size. Both of these drugs are dose dependent obviously, So the more you use, the greater the gains. But 250/wk with 30+ mgs a day dbol for a gear noob should yield results on a cal surplus + hypertrophy training. I would run the test no less than 10 weeks though.

i assume you have enough for 10 weeks..... if this were me I would take .5ml for the first four weeks cause typically test doesn't kick in until 3-4 weeks anyway(so you will have some in you system.. leaving 8 ml for the last 6 weeks... then you can either take 333mg for 6 weeks or an even 400mg for 5 weeks... I know its not ideal but i do think you should try to get to a higher dose of test... the dbol will kickstart you so you will be fine for those first four weeks and then, whichever dose you choose to run with after that will be a little bit higher and hopefully get you where you want to be.
good luck

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. Anyway, I'm 23 years old, 5'9" 185 lbs. I will be starting my first cycle of sustanon 250/dbol. I've heard mixed reviews about stacking with dbol. The reason for this stack is because I only have enough sus for 250mg/week. Some have told me this little won't do much and others have said since it's my first cycle I should see results. Does anyone know if I will get some decent results using 250/mg of sus a week along with dbol? I still need to get pct. also, I eat 180-250g protein a day. (Will eat 250g a day when cycling). All I eat is chicken, eggs, tuna, veggies, and sometimes pasta.

I'm assuming you've started already but if you're running dbol I'd start at 25mg/day for wk1, bump it up if you tolerate it well but don't run it over 50mg/day and stop after 4 weeks. the sides can get pretty rough and you need to find your sweet spot. I ran it last cycle w/ 400mg sust/wk. After wk 3 and 50mg/d of dbol the back pumps were getting extreme. I toughed it out to 4weeks but glad when my 4wks were up.

23 on DBOL. Hate to hear that. Just do the test and up the dose. Increase carbs and food in general. You will grow.

Back