• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Melanotan 2 QUESTION ????

stuman455

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Even if I dose 100mcg at night before bed. Will this stuff still build up in your system and suppress your appetite. I noticed today I wasn't hungry at all. Mostly Shakes and had to make myself eat. Not good since im bulking also. I will post again tomorrow and let you know if its still occurring.

Oh well... Get a little dark then chill. Go to once or twice a week. No big deal.

Maybe it was just me.. I will see how today goes...

I'm fine with it but my gf gets a little nauseous right after taking it. That's about the only thing I've noticed.

Even if I dose 100mcg at night before bed. Will this stuff still build up in your system and suppress your appetite. I noticed today I wasn't hungry at all. Mostly Shakes and had to make myself eat. Not good since im bulking also. I will post again tomorrow and let you know if its still occurring.
I notice I adapt to all the sides over time. I'm always hungry now. If appetite is an issue get some ghrp6 and take 250mcg before meals. You'll feed like a savage!!!

MAjor wood yes! lol. I also don't notice any effect in the appetite however it will make me slightly nauseated.

yes it makes you eat less and helps keep you lean it says so in the study done on it. tans ,fat loss,wood mt2 does all those good stuff.

Back