• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primobolan !!

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thinking my summer cycle will be primo 400-500mgwk tipp at 250wk! 12weeks, Nice easy cycle. Will be carb cycling through out. Status 5'7 183 about 11% fat! Any one with primo experince wanna shoot me sum advice. I know I won't get huge gains like a test/deca cycle. Just wanna have a nice polished full look with minimum water retention. Any thoughts or advice is welcome!! AY gear too;)

you need to up that dose. Run your primo at 7-800 a week . Yes it is a real nice cycle with low sides but also very little gains if any, although vascularity and hardness will improve.

That much huh, ever where I read ppl responded with that dose as well. Have you ran it befor?what about throwing in sum tbol?

Primo and anadrol sound good to me.:winkfinger: From what I've read primo needs to be run close to 1g a week. If you run primo low try running a combo of low dose anadrol/dbol. Supposed to jack you up nice. Test at 250mg? Primo 400mg? Turinabol? Who are you DLB?? Grow some nutz.:analsex:

Haha nuts?? What are those!! Na, your right I talk to sum cool vets and decide to bump up dosage to 600mg primo 500mg test"depends if I need more or less"and 75mg var!!! Haven't had any experience with anadrol. What results have you personal gain from? What did you retain after ?

Never done them. I have them ready though. I just ran a pheraplex clone called aquaplex for 4 weeks No aromatase, no water gain, no gyno, just good strength gain. I am going to take 2 weeks off minimum to rest the ole blood filter then hit the anadrol/dbol combo. Didn't really gain too much size just strength. So I am looking forward to the adrol/dbol. You can read the article about the combo here. I've read it before but found it here today doing some research. Just scroll down to the bottom of the thread.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/182563-Who-has-ran-ANADROL-Need-some-advice

Haha nuts?? What are those!! Na, your right I talk to sum cool vets and decide to bump up dosage to 600mg primo 500mg test"depends if I need more or less"and 75mg var!!! Haven't had any experience with anadrol. What results have you personal gain from? What did you retain after ?

If it's quality primo 600mg should be plenty. I'd recommend adding in 50mg proviron to enhance your cycle. Or 100mg ;)

I tried running primo @ 400 a week and it did nothing but use up and waste my primo. I had the good fortune of getting a hold of some more for a very good deal, and yes it was very good quality. I ran it @ 800 a week , and as the Captain mentioned above, I ran proviron too. There was no big strength gain but it did seem by the end of it I had some lean mass and it has stayed with me . My areas that became very vascular have also stayed vascular.

How long did your total primo run go for Nov?

IML Gear Cream!
I ran my primo for 12 weeks, it was quite a while ago, maybe 10 months but I really felt like I kept some lean mass from it.

Thanks for the help im changing up my cycle now! Who's primo did you run??

someone who is now wearing an orange jumpsuit so it no longer matters.

I'm running BPL .... I wish I had moar

How' was the pip on bpl? Have you ran other brands of primo to compare quality? I'm stuck I can get the green lady's primo but bpl has higher concentration

Zero pip, the oil is thin, colourless and clear. 1st time primo user

Dude honestly... I would just run EQ. It is way way way cheaper. Plus you don't run the chance of someone selling you eq as primo anyway. Just watch your calorie intake cause you will be hungry as fuck. Or just run anadrol like I said and you won't even have an appetite.:pissed:

Dude honestly... I would just run EQ. It is way way way cheaper. Plus you don't run the chance of someone selling you eq as primo anyway. Just watch your calorie intake cause you will be hungry as fuck. Or just run anadrol like I said and you won't even have an appetite.:pissed:

AY or BPL primo is legit. If you can afford it.

Thats funny! It is expensive to run at the most effective dose.. Many other compounds can give great results for far less money.

If you want to use a decent dose buy the raws and make it yourself. UGL's charge way more than they should for Primo. Please don't tell me I am wrong because I have seen how much it costs to make it. 700% profit is absurd!!!

IML Gear Cream!
What source has legit Primo? I tested mine last summer from a local source and it was EQ.

I did legit Primo 2 years ago and it was the best cycle ive ever done. No Sides and great lean gains. I started at 600mg and jumped it t 900mg for the last 4 weeks and wow what a difference.

Mod edit: no soliciting numbnuts

Last edited by a moderator:
Back