• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

kind of confused.. help?

Nok

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so its been almost 3 months since i left the gym due to a motorcycle accident. im back in it now, with a personal trainer. not really sure which direction i should be going when it comes to the dieting... i asked him how i should eat, and he told me not to concern myself with the number of calories or the macro break down... he said dont eat fast food, to just eat small meals, serving sizes, and dont eat past 9...

gonna disregard that advice of his, and dial my diet in. but not sure with the training he is doing if i should be consuming above/below my BMR needs... the goal is to get me leaned out, toned up and strong... ill give you an example of fridays workout (do this 3 times a week, diff types of exercises each day tho) maybe you guys can help me pick a direction with the diet...

25yrs old
6'3"
210lbs
maybe 14 or 15% bf? not sure

30 pushups (x2)
20 ball squats w/ 30lbs kettle (x2)
20 str8 leg deadlifts w/ 30lbs kettle (x2)
30 calf raises w/ 20lbs kettle (2x)
30 bench rows w/ 55lbs (x2)
30 bench press w/ 125lbs (x2)
30 lat raises w/ 25lbs resistance rope (x2)
20 bicep curls w/ 20lbs (x2)
20 tricep extension w/ 20lbs (x2)
and then a bang load of ab exercises.

no breaks. no rest. by the end of the workout (if i am even able to finish) i am dying. covered in sweat. and i ususally throw up.

lemme hear what you guys think,

and ps. i am also supplementing quite heavily too starting tomm

so its been almost 3 months since i left the gym due to a motorcycle accident. im back in it now, with a personal trainer. not really sure which direction i should be going when it comes to the dieting... i asked him how i should eat, and he told me not to concern myself with the number of calories or the macro break down... he said dont eat fast food, to just eat small meals, serving sizes, and dont eat past 9...

gonna disregard that advice of his, and dial my diet in. but not sure with the training he is doing if i should be consuming above/below my BMR needs... the goal is to get me leaned out, toned up and strong... ill give you an example of fridays workout (do this 3 times a week, diff types of exercises each day tho) maybe you guys can help me pick a direction with the diet...

25yrs old
6'3"
210lbs
maybe 14 or 15% bf? not sure
Everyone reacts differently to diets. What works best for me is the low carb/high fat approach. I eat meat, chicken, eggs, raw milk and cheese as protein and fibrous vegetables as carbs. I stay around 260 year round and feel great. Almost 60yrs old and training since the 70's. You might consider trying this for a month or so to see how it works for you. The key is don't stop experimenting until you find out what works for you. Good luck.

Did you get used to it Nok? I always find that after going on low carb diets after a while I adjust and don't really miss them much as long as I have sufficient other types of fuel.

Back