• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some updated pics

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well guys , had to stop my prep for the Swiss nationals and world championship when i was 3 and half weeks out . Had to fly to Italy to stay near my sister struck by cancer . She went under the knife and is recovering well thank God . Of course i could not train for more than a week and just ate what i could . Now i'm back into training , my goal is to compete at the Universe WABBA in november . At the moment i'm running only AP sustanon ( awesome stuff ) at 750mg a week split into 3 injections ( m-w-f )
136558DSCN1624.jpg

958746DSCN1622.jpg

791944DSCN1627.jpg

....and some legs
276030DSCN1629.jpg

weighing this morning at 200 pounds , 5'7"

Fucken beast joe!! You mind helping me out on how to cut water 7 days prior from a show do you have any experience with that? Ive looked online found article's on how to do it but better if someone like urself has done it if so pls pm thanks buddy

Man that's a real bummer about your sister, joe. But damn glad you're back in the gym doing your thing. And luck.

Has anyone ever told you you resemble greg louganis ?

o-GREG-LOUGANIS-570.jpg
136558DSCN1624.jpg

No disrespect intended, if any?

Fucken beast joe!! You mind helping me out on how to cut water 7 days prior from a show do you have any experience with that? Ive looked online found article's on how to do it but better if someone like urself has done it if so pls pm thanks buddy
Here is what i usually do : i carb deplete from saturday ( or sunday ) til wednesday morning . these days i drink a lot of water , about 6-7 liters . On wednesday when i get up i only eat fish then go to the gym a do whole upperbody depletion workout , then i as soon as i finish i start carb loading .
wednesday i drink 3-4 liters and start using a diuretic
thursday water goes down to 1-5-2 liters
friday 1 liter , stop drinking at 20.00
saturday only a few sips . Be careful what works for me may not work for you brother

Man that's a real bummer about your sister, joe. But damn glad you're back in the gym doing your thing. And luck.

o-GREG-LOUGANIS-570.jpg
136558DSCN1624.jpg

lol no.......but i see what you mean

Looks exactly like my outline Joe. This time I plan on just using oats to carb load.

Here is what i usually do : i carb deplete from saturday ( or sunday ) til wednesday morning . these days i drink a lot of water , about 6-7 liters . On wednesday when i get up i only eat fish then go to the gym a do whole upperbody depletion workout , then i as soon as i finish i start carb loading .
wednesday i drink 3-4 liters and start using a diuretic
thursday water goes down to 1-5-2 liters
friday 1 liter , stop drinking at 20.00
saturday only a few sips . Be careful what works for me may not work for you brother

Good info for us newbies, thanks.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

i carb load with oats too , my body seems to react better than with rice or potatoes

So do you carb load one day or do you continue till the show?

So do you carb load one day or do you continue till the show?

usually from wednesday up until friday night then on saturday ( show day ) i go by the mirror .

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the input. You look great by the way man, your legs and delts are strong points. Keep up the awesome work!

Sorry to hear about your sister joe. I hope an pray everything is fine works out to the best. You look fantastic by the way bro, keep up the great work! I hope u win!

First hope the best for your sister. Family is more important than any show IMO! Second you look damn good! Third great carb load info. Ill be righting that down. Ill be doing my first show in a little over 8 weeks

Thanks everybody for the kind words , really appreciated . Lift on good luck for your show , if you need more info just ask brother

Joseph, I envy you. I hope I look as good as you at your age.. And no pun intended brother. Solid.

o-GREG-LOUGANIS-570.jpg
136558DSCN1624.jpg

LOL

Reps

Back