• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If a rep scams people should the sponsor make it good.

Ive been fucked by every sponsor on this board.

na9amyby.jpg

You guys are assuming I am asking for free gear. I just think of you rep for a sponsor you should be responsible for the sponsor. In like wise the sponsor should be responsible for the reps action on the same board. This has nothing to do with gear. The sponsor had to see his posts selling items. For the record he never tired to sale me the gun or Rolex. It did not appear shady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are assuming I am asking for free gear. I just think of you rep for a sponsor you should be responsible for the sponsor. In like wise the sponsor should be responsible for the reps action on the same board. This has nothing to do with gear. The sponsor had to see his posts selling items. For the record he never tired to sale me the gun or Rolex. It did not appear shady.

I know what you are getting at but some may assume you want free gear, while in fact you just want the gear you paid for. Unfortunately you did not buy it from Uncle Z himself, therefore he should not be held responsible.
Chino is to be blamed, he was the one dealing gear on the side and rip a few people off or shall we say disappeared without any explanation. IMO Chino should be fired as a rep as this behavior unacceptable, scamming good honest men for a bit of dough.
Furthermore If you play your cards right Uncle Z may be able to give you a hefty discount to compensate you, if he does not, well then I will.

Also I would like to announce that SteelGear.Net takes application for shady and full of shit reps.

^^^ never miss an opportunidad! :winkfinger:

^^^ never miss an opportunidad! :winkfinger:
May I add to the above rep vacancy advert that besides being shady and full of shit, applicants must also be open minded, willing to do some G4P stuff.
This includes sending nudes to Capt'n and a few other vets. SteelGear.Net needs their support.

I know what you are getting at but some may assume you want free gear, while in fact you just want the gear you paid for. Unfortunately you did not buy it from Uncle Z himself, therefore he should not be held responsible.
Chino is to be blamed, he was the one dealing gear on the side and rip a few people off or shall we say disappeared without any explanation. IMO Chino should be fired as a rep as this behavior unacceptable, scamming good honest men for a bit of dough.
Furthermore If you play your cards right Uncle Z may be able to give you a hefty discount to compensate you, if he does not, well then I will.

Also I would like to announce that SteelGear.Net takes application for shady and full of shit reps.

That is partly right. All I wanted from z is to contact the fucker or fire him as a rep. I also wanted everyone that knows him to see how shitty he is. I don't aspect z to send me anything. Hell ironaddict already offered to send me the gear but he got screwed too so that is not fair so I said no.
I didn't start this thread aim at GH or Z I just wanted peoples thoughts if sponsors should be responsible for reps. I know plenty of reps that sent their own gear when the sponsor goes bad.
Dannie I have no worries with you and I might have to ask for that discount later :)

Sorry guys... you should have read his old posts. He is a mong. He probably has has not intentionally screwed you, he's just too dumb to use the gps on his three wheeled bike and can't find the post office

Sorry guys... you should have read his old posts. He is a mong. He probably has has not intentionally screwed you, he's just too dumb to use the gps on his three wheeled bike and can't find the post office

Damn that was it. I should have picked up on that just from the texts.

IML Gear Cream!

attachment.php

:(

fuck all reps, fuck all sponsors, its all snake oil

You guys pay big money for "pharma" that's made just like anyone does it. But without the senseless babble and 3 week ship times

That's scary....lol

lol @ people still buying gear on interwebz

No private sales are allowed on this board. Buyer beware.

IML Gear Cream!

I never said you was.. I am glad the title has been changed on that. I was basically wanted to see if others thought if sponsors are responsible for reps actions and reps responsible for sponsors actions.

I never bashed on you or your sponsor I am still not going to. But as a person that really hasn't been on this forum that long and I talk to a rep for any sponsors I aspect them to be like a sales person for any other place. I was told all the gear was from Z and he sold tons of Z gear. So I assumed that it was sponsor drivin . But remember in my first post I just asked did anyone know him and how to get in touch with him outside the forums. I figured if he was a rep for Z you guys had some outside way to get him. Also I was trying to out him on scamming and the best way is to put in his home thread.. If he was local I would have just drove over and beat the brakes off him.
But if it came across that I am asking for your sponsor to send me the gear he scammed me on that is not the case. I have actually said that a number of times.

You know we had a thread awhile back that stated should a rep be banded if a sponsor scammed people. I actually said no on that.

I admit I lost it a bit last night on this and I posted some stuff that I shouldn't have but that is water under the bridge. I have no ill will to anyone but GH he lied to me and took my cash and didn't send what I needed.
Maybe the noopet was giving me some rage.

Only IML reps are respectable ;)

I never said you was.. I am glad the title has been changed on that. I was basically wanted to see if others thought if sponsors are responsible for reps actions and reps responsible for sponsors actions. I never bashed on you or your sponsor I am still not going to. But as a person that really hasn't been on this forum that long and I talk to a rep for any sponsors I aspect them to be like a sales person for any other place. I was told all the gear was from Z and he sold tons of Z gear. So I assumed that it was sponsor drivin . But remember in my first post I just asked did anyone know him and how to get in touch with him outside the forums. I figured if he was a rep for Z you guys had some outside way to get him. Also I was trying to out him on scamming and the best way is to put in his home thread.. If he was local I would have just drove over and beat the brakes off him. But if it came across that I am asking for your sponsor to send me the gear he scammed me on that is not the case. I have actually said that a number of times.You know we had a thread awhile back that stated should a rep be banded if a sponsor scammed people. I actually said no on that. I admit I lost it a bit last night on this and I posted some stuff that I shouldn't have but that is water under the bridge. I have no ill will to anyone but GH he lied to me and took my cash and didn't send what I needed. Maybe the noopet was giving me some rage.
Hey I would be pissed too but unfortunately there are tons of ppl out there doing the same thing as gh.These ppl are pos and karma will eventually make its way to them.If I had his info I would give it up.

I never said you was.. I am glad the title has been changed on that. I was basically wanted to see if others thought if sponsors are responsible for reps actions and reps responsible for sponsors actions.

I never bashed on you or your sponsor I am still not going to. But as a person that really hasn't been on this forum that long and I talk to a rep for any sponsors I aspect them to be like a sales person for any other place. I was told all the gear was from Z and he sold tons of Z gear. So I assumed that it was sponsor drivin . But remember in my first post I just asked did anyone know him and how to get in touch with him outside the forums. I figured if he was a rep for Z you guys had some outside way to get him. Also I was trying to out him on scamming and the best way is to put in his home thread.. If he was local I would have just drove over and beat the brakes off him.
But if it came across that I am asking for your sponsor to send me the gear he scammed me on that is not the case. I have actually said that a number of times.

You know we had a thread awhile back that stated should a rep be banded if a sponsor scammed people. I actually said no on that.

I admit I lost it a bit last night on this and I posted some stuff that I shouldn't have but that is water under the bridge. I have no ill will to anyone but GH he lied to me and took my cash and didn't send what I needed.
Maybe the noopet was giving me some rage.

Very understandable, bro, it sucks being scammed by anyone.

HeavyB,

I'm not sure what happened to GH. It sounds like Z doesn't know either.
For all the people who got screwed, I feel for you. I've been there. Most of us have been there...more than once.
I'd be happy to arrange a discount for you with SFY. Just shoot me a PM. I answer most of my PM's evenings and nights (Pacific time).
I wish there was more I could do.

Props to paranoid! Stand up move right there.

Back