• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wats up CUNTZ?

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I’m back, well for a little while, maybe shorter maybe longer, my mum passed away just under 2 weeks ago and the wifes dad was 7 weeks ago, my mum had lung cancer and wives dad had Parkinson’s but he had a massive stroke and never regained consciousness, hew was 80, mum got to 71, last 2 weeks for her in hospice was terrible, give up smoking if not for yourselfs but for your family, its a fucked up disease, so how have youse all been? My health issues are still present, was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, don’t train no more at all, haven’t done since May last year, training or any exercise is counter productive.

the legend returns

sorry about your losses man

article-1090220-02A22A35000005DC-105_468x331.jpg

You're still full of excuses even after being away for a year..

fuck you, there not excuses, a good excuse would be, i fucked your mother and got a real bad itch on my balls and crabs and sythflis, and took a year to heal

those charges are not proven yet

did you know custom got himself perma banned ?
good times my man

I’m back, well for a little while, maybe shorter maybe longer, my mum passed away just under 2 weeks ago and the wifes dad was 7 weeks ago, my mum had lung cancer and wives dad had Parkinson’s but he had a massive stroke and never regained consciousness, hew was 80, mum got to 71, last 2 weeks for her in hospice was terrible, give up smoking if not for yourselfs but for your family, its a fucked up disease, so how have youse all been? My health issues are still present, was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, don’t train no more at all, haven’t done since May last year, training or any exercise is counter productive.
'

missed you!

sorry to hear this. oh and negged

AZZA!!! Now all we need is Nohawianian back for a throw back E fight

sent by owl

someone please pick a fight with azza, the boards way too quiet and there must be at least 3 people out of the 20,000 members who havent had an efight with old aaron yet.....

welcome back bludger.....

but the prick in post #16 mentioned your name 20,000 times while you were away. kinda sickening actually.....:coffee:

but the prick in post #16 mentioned your name 20,000 times while you were away. kinda sickening actually.....:coffee:

almost as sickening as the tosser who keeps trying to remind people hes somebodys choice 20,001 times.....

but dont fear azza, redknob is stealing all ur lines.....its like u never left.....

dance gimp........:coffee:

news just in your still a oxford street sperm drinker Griff

dance gimp........:coffee:

you comment on everything i post and do.......bend over old bitch......

people choice 20,002?

golf and no gym again today???? try bingo dude, i hear its brutal and will give old guys like you a nice burn.....

you comment on everything i post and do.......bend over old bitch......

people choice 20,002?

golf and no gym again today???? try bingo dude, i hear its brutal and will give old guys like you a nice burn.....

sad, just sad, Now get them kids off to school houseboy.......:coffee:

sad, just sad, Now get them kids off to school houseboy.......:coffee:

u keep mentioning the kids huh......geriatric Roman Polanski pedo cunt......no wonder ur stealing Azzas lines.....:loser2:

poor red...6 years and still saving for the Elite Membership.......we could start a fund for yah but you would just blow it on young-guys-shirtless.com....

i am just glad there is only one azza, often imitated never bettered

i am just glad there is only one azza, often imitated never bettered

True. Reddog is a second rate Azza, but it's all we've had to laugh at in months

for all Azzas shortcomings, hes one resilient cunt.......or just a cunt, sometimes its hard to distinguish......

poor red...6 years and still saving for the Elite Membership.......we could start a fund for yah but you would just blow it on young-guys-shirtless.com....

True. Reddog is a second rate Azza, but it's all we've had to laugh at in months

the head jew's top blowboy and one of his pet fish.....how cute.........:coffee:

Back