• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

100ml asia pharma only 600$--1 guy only!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys...only 1 guy can get 10 mixed vials Asia pharma for only 600$..so if anybody interested pm me or mail me info@world-pharma.in

its only for 1 guy ..so be fast if anybody interested..

Wp

yeah and do it asap,this is mad offer and only 1 guy! i post same offer on 2 more forums,so dont be late! only 1 guy!

One hell of a deal on clean properly dosed gear !! -OD

Any vials we want???

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You get your choice of test e, test c, and test p....lok

WP your tongue not working? Do you really think OfficerFarva is trying to scam you? I am just curious if that is what you truly believe? I do not want to here any BS just a YES or NO..Pretty simple...

Why would anyone buy from a guy with such horrible English and grammar??? It's painful to read.

any mixed vials you want..so also decabolic,trenabolic, boldabolic, sustianbolic,popiobolic,stanbolic,cypiobolic,enahbolic....and turanabolic tabs too ;)

only 1 guy can receive it..only 1 guy.

IML Gear Cream!
If you're interested in this offer just remember he doesn't send it with tracking and you have to go on his word that he sent it. If by chance you don't receive it and tell him that, he'll basically call you a liar and tell you to fuck off.

officer why not say yu receive rover 20 vials AP total free..why you not say that..now you complain you not receive 5 vials you give me wrong ady where to ship..come on..dont be rude,be nice and be fair god see everything..you lost more for sure since you know i am good and i always fixed..but you keep say not got 5 vials and not say you got over 20 FREE vials AP and some other prods you like! ;)

WP is one of the safest sources on the market with thousands of satisfied customers !!!

kicking 5 bottles upstairs now......:coffee:

Dudes a fraud along with a few others I can name

you become funny..you say you give me wrong addy,etc..

and you say you not receive over 20 free vials AP ?? come on..be honest and dont try to make me look i am bad source for 5 fucking vials..

you receive plenty plenty free gear!

just list of few free item you got man! wp is scam right
wink.png
? and more you got
wink.png

OfficerFarva

2 - Test E AP enathbolic
3 - Tren A AP trenabolic

+ 10 X PROVIRON boxes

+
3 x decabolic

3 X ENATHbolic

2 x enathbolic

4 x trenabolic
1 x enthbolic

ALL THIS GUYS THIS MEMBER RECEIVE FREE OF CHARGE!!! NOT PAY 1 $!

WHO IS SCAMMER!?

just list of few free item you got man! wp is scam right
wink.png
? and more you got
wink.png

OfficerFarva

2 - Test E AP enathbolic
3 - Tren A AP trenabolic

+ 10 X PROVIRON boxes

+
3 x decabolic

3 X ENATHbolic

2 x enathbolic

4 x trenabolic
1 x enthbolic

ALL THIS GUYS THIS MEMBER RECEIVE FREE OF CHARGE!!! NOT PAY 1 $!

WHO IS SCAMMER!?

You just repeated the same things hahahaha. Id say thats defiantly a fake list lol

You say I scammer but I give free.

Make story straight.

IML Gear Cream!
WP never gave me what I ordered - he always gives me more than I ask for ? He never scammed me, and that's a fact. Plus I'm the one guy because I asked him for that 60 bucks a vial deal. I'm gonna hit you up on that WP. Rider

ps. Thanks for helping me out.

i dont know where is a problema farva to post a pict of product that u have received for free, and u call WP a scammer; u sucks bro

I've teamed up with my training partner , we put the 600 together . I'll take it brother
sent you a p.m.

Back