• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HMG vs HCG

first blood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has any used HMG instead of HCG? Or use them together? How would you dose HMG to run throughout TRT or a cycle?

Hmmm thats a dang good q, as i believe hmg is a combo of hcg and clomid and will def make u fertile mertle!

Ive always just used hcg as i dont want that accidental prego....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

It's supposed to be better than HCG. I was going to pm you a thread but you can't recieve pms yet. I don't think I can post a thread to another forum here bro sorry.

You would not use them together. HMG is a lot more costly than HCG and unless your trying to get some one pregnant I would just stick with HCG.

here is a study on HCG and TRT

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550

Thanks skinnyguy, I dont think I read that one, good info. Although that study was for HCG not HMG. But look even the HCG provides fertility in TRT patients. Still doesnt answer my question if you can use both HCG and HMG at the same time.

Last edited:
Why can't you? Sure. You can do anything you want. You don't need too cause they both accomplish basically the same thing. And HMG is pretty expensive.

Hmg mimics both fsh and lh so using hcg isnt nessecary. Not exactly sure on dosage.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmg mimics both fsh and lh so using hcg isnt nessecary. Not exactly sure on dosage.

Yes but the question still remains why would you want to spend more money for HMG instead of just using hcg? When it accomplishes the task just fine with out the FSH stimulation.

Yes but the question still remains why would you want to spend more money for HMG instead of just using hcg? When it accomplishes the task just fine with out the FSH stimulation.

Hmg works better for sperm production. Good for fertility.

HMG vs. HCG

For decades BB'rs have been using HCG both on-cycle and off-cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, as well as help re-grow the tests prior to commencing PCT. HCG, known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, accomplishes this function by mimicking the actions of LH (leutinizing hormone) within the body, which is the hormone responsible for stimulating testosterone production. Aside from the obvious cosmetic benefits associated with testicular maintenance, retaining function of the testes helps set the stage for a more rapid post-cycle recovery by retaining the organ's ability to respond optimally to circulating LH.

While restoring testosterone production is an important step towards restoration of the HPTA, it is in only one aspect of total recovery. In addition to testosterone, the testes are also responsible for the production of sperm. In the same way that AAS suppress LH release, they also suppress FSH; the hormone necessary for sperm production. The bad news is that HCG doesn't do anything for sperm count or motility. Its only function is to increase testosterone levels. Because of this, many BB'rs suffer from fertility issues.

Enter HMG (human menopausal gonadotropin). Unlike HCG, HMG has the distinct ability to normalize/maintain both testosterone and sperm production simultaneously. More so, HMG does not rely on mimetics in order to achieve the desired result. Rather, it promotes production through natural means. HMG is a combination of 2 pituitary hormones known as LH and FSH. LH, which was mentioned above, is the hormone which simulates testosterone production, while FSH (follicle stimulatinghormone) is the primary hormone responsible for the manufacture of sperm. Both hormones must be present in order to retain full functioning of the testicles.

Looking at this information, it is not hard to argue HMG's superiority over HCG as a recovery/maintenance agent. After all, HCG only provides a partial recovery and it does so through un-natural means. HMG can be employed with good effect at any time, but like HCG, it should be discontinued prior to starting PCT (Clomid,Nolvadex, etc), as the continued presence of exogenous LH & FSH will have a negative impact on the endogenous production of these hormones.

While this drug is still new, its popularity is rapidly increasing and I am confident that within the next few years, it will replace HCG as the recovery/maintenance product of choice. In conclusion, if you are looking for a more comprehensive recovery than what HCG can provide, you might want to consider trying HMG your next time around. For those specifically interested in fertility, this decision is a no-brainer.

^This was a great write up done by a very intelligent member here(Mike Arnold).

HAHA you fucking know it alls need to go back to school. I was trying to be nice but you fuckers think you know everything and post b4 you do fucking research. Thanks for backing me up Predator. I was just going to dismiss this because I'm sick of proving my info and people still being stubborn. That skinnyguy is a know it all fucking prick. NEGG HIS ASS!!! NEGG HIS ASS!!!! HMG is supposed to be 10x better than HCG.
th

LOL you seriously are slow!!

That paragraph that you highlighted that Mike Arnold wrote-

"Unlike HCG, HMG has the distinct ability to normalize/maintain both testosterone and sperm production simultaneously. More so, HMG does not rely on mimetics in order to achieve the desired result. Rather, it promotes production through natural means. HMG is a combination of 2 pituitary hormones known as LH and FSH."

Is referring to Sperm and testosterone production... it does not promote the production of LH and FSH as you thought.. it still supresses it because you are getting it exogenously.... but by all means keep proving how stupid you are.:clapping:

HAHA you fucking know it alls need to go back to school. I was trying to be nice but you fuckers think you know everything and post b4 you do fucking research. Thanks for backing me up Predator. I was just going to dismiss this because I'm sick of proving my info and people still being stubborn. That skinnyguy is a know it all fucking prick. NEGG HIS ASS!!! NEGG HIS ASS!!!! HMG is supposed to be 10x better than HCG.
th

Negged for being stupid.

Your sex drive and sense of well being come back more rapidly then with other treatments as well as your potential for staying or becoming fertile.
HMG is a drug similar to HCG in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, while HCG is known mainly for LH stimulation. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as HCG, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the bodybuilding community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. HMG was originally designed as a fertility drug, as FSH stimulation can greatly induce higher sperm count production by the body. Bodybuilders who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than HCG is able to.
HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) can be most effective when ran alongside HCG and other LH stimulating drugs such as clomid or nolvadex during pct. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. Although some may find that a longer protocol is needed due to extended periods of staying shut down or the use of hormones which are harsher on the body's natural testosterone function such as such as Trenbolone etc.

I'm referring to stimulating the body to naturally produce testosterone. The answer is yes you can and should use them together.

I thought hmg stimulates your body to produce natural LH and FSH.

Yeah you were totally talking about testosterone... yawn this is boring... just keep using your dirty syringes and stfu

sent by owl

I'm referring to stimulating the body to naturally produce testosterone. The answer is yes you can and should use them together.

This isnt AG...post like yours are for AG only....clear??

Ways to Avoid Infection from Injection
~ Don't reuse needles from a past injection
- Infection lurks on used needles, as does rotting blood and tissue
- Needles are dull and can injure tissue and invite cellulitis
~ Don't inject one body part, plunge the needle and have a go at another in one session
~ Make sure you are using a sterile solution - contaminated product can cause infection
~ Counterfeit or dangerous drugs can invade something represented as AS and can cause blood and tissue infections
~ If someone is injecting you, make sure they know what they are doing
~ Don't stick a needle you've used into multi-dose vials - skin flora spreads infections
~ Don't share needles! Blood born diseases such as Hepatitis B or HIV can be transmitted via this practice.
~ Needles are cheap, keep a lot on hand to resist the temptation of sterilizing and reusing.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know anyone that uses dirty syringes bro. I don't even know why you would think that. Looks like I'm in the clear. I do none of these. Maybe I'll start licking my needles to spice things up....
flipa.gif

th

Back