• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alternative to Milk/Soy/Coconut Milk

jhawkin1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently allergic to the following items and looking for a milk-like product: Almonds, Dairy (milk/cheese), chocolate. I have heard soy milk is no good for males. Is there any alternatives so that I can mix my egg protein to make a shake besides water??

Coconut milk is pretty good, loaded with magnesium too.

Coconut milk is pretty good, loaded with magnesium too.

Unfortunately, I am allergic to coconuts as well. Is Flax Milk okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take it easy on flaxseeds, especially if you have other nut/seed issues.

I am currently allergic to the following items and looking for a milk-like product: Almonds, Dairy (milk/cheese), chocolate. I have heard soy milk is no good for males. Is there any alternatives so that I can mix my egg protein to make a shake besides water??
Have you tried raw milk?

Raw milk being different than cows milk? I am pretty sure I'm allergic to all dairy. Cheese is another that popped up

Raw milk being different than cows milk? I am pretty sure I'm allergic to all dairy. Cheese is another that popped up

Raw milk is cow's milk, straight from cow, no pasteurization. Many food allergies are caused by how food is treated to increase its shelf life. Many who cannot tolerate pasteurized milk have no problems with raw milk. Might be worth a try for you. Good luck.

Back