• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upcomming cycle with a new compound, winny!

first blood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting soon Im gonna be trying out inj, winny in my summer cycle.

Im gonna do;

600mg of Test Cyp
500mg of Deca
50mg EOD of inj. winstrol

Also new to this is Aromasin . I have always use Adex for me E2 control but read that it is harsh on the liver so I hope the Aromasin will be better.

I will be doing a log on here as well,
Can someone tell me how to upload pics??

I'd be pinning that stana ED

I know what your saying but I have someone with alot of experience guiding me along. It will be interesting to see . Did you ever run it EOD?

So you can only upload a pic from a URL and not right off your hard drive?

I know what your saying but I have someone with alot of experience guiding me along. It will be interesting to see . Did you ever run it EOD?

No ED as it has no ester. I wouldn't run oral winny EOD, got to treat them the same

So you can only upload a pic from a URL and not right off your hard drive?

No you can load off your drive. I use my phone mostly thou.

Ok thanks,
I know running inj winny eod is a bit unorthodox but it can be done. I have a personal friend who is a big and has been using gear for a long time and it is what he rec for my first time using it. He has had great success and has rec it to others who to have had seuccess. If winny is for me then next year I would run it ED instead of EOD.

Injectable winny has a half life of about 24hrs so i guess you COULD pin it eod but I would stil pin it ed.

Injectable winny has a half life of about 24hrs so i guess you COULD pin it eod but I would stil pin it ed.

If EOD is good enough for the Biggs goddamit!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok thanks,
I know running inj winny eod is a bit unorthodox but it can be done. I have a personal friend who is a big and has been using gear for a long time and it is what he rec for my first time using it. He has had great success and has rec it to others who to have had seuccess. If winny is for me then next year I would run it ED instead of EOD.

You need to find a new friend who actually knows what they're talking about. Winny eod makes no sense whatsoever.

Back