• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rexogin Review

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So just finished the Mastebolin. Absolutely loved the Mast. So now I am on to running the Winstrol EOD.
Along with the Rexogin I dosing 35 mcg T3 morning then 35 mcg around 3pm.
Stomach is finally starting to flatten out and firm up. Diet is on point. I actually feel hungry as opposed to just eating to eat. Typically I eat every 3 hours.
As of yesterday I am down 3 pounds.
If I can drop 3 pounds a week for the next 6 weeks I should be as lean as I was when I was 22!
I may need more Rexogin amps not sure yet. I might try the orals and throw some Pharma Mix into my cycle after the Rexogin. I really would like to try this stuff it has Tren, mast and prop. Only issue is that prop usually flares up existing gyno. I am currently taking Letro EOD but I am at the point where I don't think it is shrinking the tissue any more just keeping it from getting worse.

Well everything was workin so nicely and started to come together. Last Sat I fractured my humerus. Clean spiral break. So f' in pissed. Looking at cast for 4 weeks and possibly a rod if the cast does not help align the bone.
Updated my Avatar to show you guys the damage.
Back on my Deca to aid in recovery and will save the Rexogin. Broke my collar bone some years back so I know it's tough to get back but it happens little by little.
Next week I start the gym back up. Too much damn pain this week! Will do a ton of cardio and some legs with one side arms. Whatever I can do will be better than sitting on my ass!

Back