• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Product Question

Beta_Alpha

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm new to this world, I had a "Brotege" that introduced me to Bravo Labs products, No idea where he got the stuff but it worked. I'm 25 and I'm in a career that I can't grow too fast or I'll be tested and kicked out. My "Brotege" had me on the following cycle:

Loading phase:
(2 wks/ 4 Injects)
1.5cc Test Cyp 250
.5cc Decca
1/2 Dropper DBol 2x (day/night)

Cycle:
1cc Test Cyp 250
.25cc Decca
1/2 Dropper DBol 2x (day/night)

Since my brotege left for a "long Vacation" and I am out since I am on my off phase,I need to resupply. What do you suggest I take and would you reccommend the same dosage/ cycle?

Thanks in advance

the doses are low bud.. i wouldnt worry about packing on weight to fast its not like it happens over a month's period. it happens over 3 months it will not look un-natural.... you should be running test cyp 2x a week 1 ml each and 400mgof deca/2.... so yes two injections and you can put them in the same needle... so roughly, depending on the dose of the deca you will have about to 2 cc's of liquid in each inject, say monday/thursday.

I am not sure what the dose of the dbol is, but splitting it into two is a good idea.. you are going to want to take atleast 25mg everyday divided by 2

I hope this helps... since its your first cycle these are perfect dosages ... normallly I would tell you just to take the test at 500mg a week and skip the deca, but since you already started it and have had no issues you are good to go..

GOOD LUCK
~

Back