• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Virgin Killer Goes on Rampage: "I will slaughter every blonde Slut i see"

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

article-2638049-1E2A8C0B00000578-439_634x361.jpg

article-2638049-1E2A8C0F00000578-899_634x354.jpg

article-2638049-1E2BCA4600000578-607_634x423.jpg

His Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ

140 page manifesto: My twisted world
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-slaying-and-the-22-year-old-alleged-shooter/

Santa Barbara Mass Shooting: Son of 'Hunger Games' Second Unit Director Is Suspected Gunman

UPDATED: Six people have died and thirteen injured after a gunman opened fire after 9 pm on Friday night in Isla Vista.

A 22-year-old gunman killed six people in an Isla Vista rampage that began with a 140-page manifesto and an apartment stabbing and ended with a crashed BMW and an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

"It all has to come to this," Elliot Rodger stated during a nearly seven minute "Retribution" video uploaded to YouTube on May 23. He later added: "After I've annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there."

Rodger, who died of a gunshot wound in the BMW, is the son of Hunger Games second unit director Peter Rodger. He recently was a student at Santa Barbara City College.

The Santa Barbara Sheriff's office had made contact with Rodger three times prior to the mass shooting, including an April 30 incident where deputies followed up on a request from a family member who asked that police check on his welfare.
"The deputies contacted the suspect, at the time found him to be polite and courteous, he downplayed the concerns for his welfare and the deputies cleared the call.” stated Sheriff Bill Brown at a Saturday evening press conference carried live on local stations and cable broadcasters.

The first three victims in the rampage were "stabbed repeatedly with sharp objects" in Rodger's apartment, the next two were shot outside the Alpha Phi sorority and the last victim was killed at a local deli, the Sheriff stated. Thirteen people were injured during the shootings.
Rodger was armed with multiple handguns, all legally purchased. Three 9-mm semi-automatic handguns were found in his vehicle.
"It would appear as though he took his own life," Sheriff Brown said.

Peter Rodger's attorney, Alan Shifman, earlier confirmed by phone to The Hollywood Reporterthat the family had contacted police about Elliot several weeks prior to the shooting. Shifman also said that the college student had been seeing a social worker and therapists recently.
The Associated Press earlier quoted Shifman saying that police were contacted after YouTube clips were uploaded "regarding suicide and the killing of people." The 140-page manifesto is titled "My Twisted World The Story of Elliot Rodger."
The mobile shooting on Friday began after 9 p.m. in ten different crime scene areas in the college town located near the University of Santa Barbara, California.
Santa%20Barbara%20Shooting%202%20-%20H%20-%202014.jpg.jpg.jpg

Black BMW shown at the scene of a drive by shooting (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

"At approximately 9:33 p.m., six minutes after the initial call was received, the suspect engaged a group of responding deputies with gunfire. The deputies returned fire and the suspect fled in his vehicle," the Sheriff's department said in a statement early Saturday. "Seconds later the suspect was again spotted by another deputy and another exchange of gunfire occurred. The suspect fled down Del Playa Drive and eventually crashed into a parked vehicle. The deputies approached the vehicle and determined the suspect was dead from an apparent gunshot wound."

The license plate of the crashed vehicle matches the plate of a BMW seen in a photo on Elliot Rodger's Facebook page that shows the student sitting in the driver's seat of the car with sunglasses on.

The shooting, described by the Sheriff's office as "a pre-meditated mass murder," followed a video titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution." In the clip, Elliot Rodger describes a scenario in which he takes "revenge" by exacting violence on the "streets of Isla Vista."

"This is my last video, it all has to come to this," Elliot Rodger said in the clip, which appears to be filmed in the front seat of his BMW. "Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity."

A screenshot of a video titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution" that was uploaded to YouTube (since taken down).
In the video clip, Elliot Rodger then lists a number of his perceived injustices related to his college experience. "I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you, you'll finally see that I'm, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha male," he said in the clip. "After I've annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there."

A YouTube channel page for Elliot Rodger shows numerous videos with titles like "Being lonely on Spring Break sucks" and "Why do girls hate me so much?" along with clips headlined "My morning drive to school" that show the student alone and driving a BMW sedan on Santa Barbara area roads.

"I can't enjoy life in this world anymore," Rodger said in a May 23 YouTube video that was titled "Elliot Rodger, Lonely Vlog, Life is so unfair."
In addition to his work on The Hunger Games, Elliot Rodger's father, Peter, had directed Oh My God, a 2009 documentary that explored theological questions. For the 2012 Lionsgate tentpole, the director had helped create "the propaganda film for the fictional 'Capitol' in the story," according to the filmmaker's website.

Henry T. Yang, the chancellor for the University of California, Santa Barbara, located nearby Isla Vista, issued a Saturday statement mourning the victims of the shooting. "We grieve for the precious lives lost, and we share in the heartbreak of their families, friends, and classmates," Yang wrote.

The Sheriff's office has yet to name all of the victims in the shooting, yet several of the names have begun to be reported.
"Our son Christopher Martinez and six others are dead. Our family has a message for every parent out there: you don't think it will happen to your child until it does," said Richard Martinez, the father of a 20-year-old shooting victim, in a press conference aired on CNN.

sb_shooting_4_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg
The Associated Press

santa_barbara_shooting_5_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20140524/us-college-community-shooting-0be4e750d6.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ed-santa-barbara-shooters-141-page-manifesto/

i used to party in IV, crazy halloween parties.

The best thing to do, at this point, is to no longer refer to him by name. That's what these guys want. They want their infamy, their names plastered all over the place so everyone will know who they are and that someone or something (in this case guns as the anti-gun crowd will start spewing about) caused this by spurning him despite his BMW and other bullshit. That punk ass kid is responsible, nothing or nobody else is.

Little prick! I actually felt a little empathy for this spoiled rich kid, until I read that he thought he should be able to pick up women with possesions he didn't even buy?

It's not about what you have or what don't have, there's someone out there for everyone.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't hussies out there that'll use you for everything they can, apparently that's what this guy needed.

Fuck 'em. This shit is getting so old. I don't even care anymore. One mass shooting after another, and they will never be able to stop it. It will only get worse. All I can hope for is that nobody i care about gets hurt.

Yeah dude had an account on BB.com, you cant even post a thread over there because they're using all his posts for evidence etc.. I honestly thought he was trolling.

Day in the life of a typical miscer.

This kid should have went to Thailand.

He's a sick loser.

IML Gear Cream!
Phuquin kid, 1 thing i can guarantee you and I can't guarantee much, but this kid should'a just went to a Vietnamese massage parlor, because he just gave a permanent solution to a temporary problem!

And he will never, ever, get himself a piece of ass now.

I have zero sympathy for him. Unfortunately he took out some other people along with himself.

This is just proof that we need a full on gun ban in the USA.
The UN really needs to have jurisdiction over this area and should implement a global ban on all firearms.

This is just proof that we need a full on gun ban in the USA.
The UN really needs to have jurisdiction over this area and should implement a global ban on all firearms.
ban BMW's

If the UN had the ultimate authority over all national govts, this wouldn't happen!

If California's gun laws weren't such a hassle and guns weren't portrayed as evil then maybe somebody carrying a gun legally could have stopped him as soon as it started. Instead people thinking that banning guns would stop things like this even though he stabbed his first victims (maybe we should ban anything pointy too:geewhiz:) and could have gotten a gun illegally if he really wanted to anyways.

If he didn't have a gun he would have just used his car.

There are a lot of references to his short stature but has anyone seen a figure?

IML Gear Cream!
If he didn't have a gun he would have just used his car.

Or perhaps a knife like he did to the first three people he killed. He only killed two with a gun.

Too bad more people dont follow his lead. But not against Blondes......

october2007leb_img_35.jpg

i used to party in IV, crazy halloween parties.
I partied alot at IV the girls there are the hardest in california to hook up with, girls are easier in SF valley and even easier outside of Cali. just sayn if he thought he was gonna impress a girl there he was way out of his league

ban BMW's

how come I didn't get the memo bmw has plastic fenders...I'm offended, my life goals are all out of alignment now

on a seriously note..its a damn shame someone went on a spree and took out people with him but I have no shred of sympathy for him

how come I didn't get the memo bmw has plastic fenders...I'm offended, my life goals are all out of alignment now

on a seriously note..its a damn shame someone went on a spree and took out people with him but I have no shred of sympathy for him

sense when didnt you know BMWs are garbage

That's pure lunacy....a kid takes creatine pills and doesn't even eat or workout.

wtffff this cant be real lollll common who would seriously convict this kid sayin he was addicted and crazy because of creatine hahaha

I was raised by a single mom for a good portion of my life.. we never had 2 nickles to rub together.. so when I see these wealthly kids cry over this and that
. Makes me sick... what a little selfish prick.. he couldn't just go out taking his own life. .

Back