• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fucking PCT

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I feel like walking into traffic right now, I have zero desire to go to the gym, or even fuck my wife.

Doses of like 25mg/day of proviron are supposed to help. Minor libido boost and little to no suppresion.....supposedly. :mooh:

Did you use hcg in your pct protocol?

I feel like walking into traffic right now, I have zero desire to go to the gym, or even fuck my wife.

preview.mp4.jpg

GICH....

Werd! Pct is for ASF regulars!

I'm going off tren and gh in a few days. Just TRT after that so kinda like PCT

What me to come over and fuck her for you? It would be my pleasure to help you out in your time of need.

...diesejimmy stole my thunder, I was going to offer my heartfelt help, but you know heck , never let a 'mod' enjoy your wife...

IML Gear Cream!
Just run some DHEA, magnesium and zinc. Orrrr....just pin moor gears.

Noobish question for Sheri. What happens when u come off gears? do you ever need to take something post cycle? I seriously never given this a thought until now.

Noobish question for Sheri. What happens when u come off gears? do you ever need to take something post cycle? I seriously never given this a thought until now.

Yeah whats a pct for 40mg anavar like?

Would 14 weeks of anavar abuse sound reasonable?

I just got my official TRT script! It's a beautiful thing..
lucky bastard, I just got medical last year so I will be trying to get a script soon

Doses of like 25mg/day of proviron are supposed to help. Minor libido boost and little to no suppresion.....supposedly. :mooh:
I got some proviron but want to save it for another cycle

Did you use hcg in your pct protocol?
I dont do the HCG kinda prefer the old school method

pic didnt come up, but knowing you Griff I'm glad it didnt

I thought you were on trt?
I tried calling that guy and he never got back to me

Werd! Pct is for ASF regulars!
LMAO

I'm going off tren and gh in a few days. Just TRT after that so kinda like PCT
I ran tren for 8 weeks it was great, I'm going thru withdrawls

What me to come over and fuck her for you? It would be my pleasure to help you out in your time of need.
your such a gentlemen DJ, can I watch?

...diesejimmy stole my thunder, I was going to offer my heartfelt help, but you know heck , never let a 'mod' enjoy your wife...
your welcome co come over too Charles, you bring cheesesteaks and DJ can bring the Alcohol

Just run some DHEA, magnesium and zinc. Orrrr....just pin moor gears.
pin more gears sounds like you have a background in medicine, thanx for the advice

You need to make an appt with him. Most docs dont return calls unless youre a patient.

Attachments

• preview_mp4.jpg
    preview_mp4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
^^^ I knew I didnt wanna see that

IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_m8v0ovjYyW1qkrtxfo1_500.jpg

image_56476_thumb.jpg

Non noob ish answer. Nothing for pct. Just stop. Some women to for the pill if they want to uhhh regulate things but it's never been an issue for me.

Non noob ish answer. Nothing for pct. Just stop. Some women to for the pill if they want to uhhh regulate things but it's never been an issue for me.

How does it take for your bits to return to normal, if you don't mind me asking?

I've never actually had my bits do anything fun..little..uhh..puffy once from some suspect var but gone within days of stopping

I've never actually had my bits do anything fun..little..uhh..puffy once from some suspect var but gone within days of stopping

pics or it didnt happen.....

Back